Ranked Elo Patch

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhenomType

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

I started playing ranked elo after the soft reset from 1500s starting from 1285
so my first win then was +/- around 12 cus everyone at that time still had their total games played and no elo fluctation was implemented

then after the ranked games went down over the weekend, and starting from apparently today our total ranked games got wiped to 0 played. EXCEPT the games played after the soft reset still remains.

so not only did i miss my opporunity at receiving this fluctuated elo increase, a lot of people who havent played right after elo reset and just started playing ranks from today are benefiting with tons of elo from their wins

how the f ck is this fair?

--------------------------------------------------
[Edit 1 Copy and Paste from Page 5]
funny come to think about it
Hotshotgg had to win like 10-20 games at +12 elo each (i assume) to get to mid 1500s after elo reset

some other pro at 2200 elo got reset to 1400, plays 5 to 6 games and won (played and won after the patch)... thats around 5 x +40elo = 1600 elo. lol

what kind of sad pathetic unfair patch is this lol
-----------------------------------------------------

[Edit 2 Quoted from Page 3 of a perfect explanation and reasoning of this thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telekenetic View Post
When you first start ranked and have 0 wins 0 losses your elo goes up by 40+ points each win, as oppose to someone with 20 wins will only get 13 elo gain. When season 2 started, everyone still had their old wins from season 1 so when they played ranked they only got 13 elo per game, but the players who didn't play till after Riot fixed this ranked "bug" are gaining 40+ elo since they're starting off 0/0
--------------------------------------------------------

[Edit 3 Quoted from Page 9 of a possible solution]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirturkey1 View Post
Riot owes me +130 elo. For the games my first 10 games played before elo fix (7 wins, 3 loses). I want my elo.
its a good solution for all players
if Riot can restore the proper +40/-40 elo (whatever the amount of elo you get first 10 games played) to all players instead of screwing up a lot of players elo with unfair injustice

x9alex2x

09-20-2011

No complain *****

PhenomType

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by x9alex2x View Post
No complain *****
your match history is brilliant
0:4 fid
5:6 fid
1:10 fid
3:16 fid

just go practice how to play this game and stop trolling on forum lol

MindTaker

09-20-2011

Yep It's ******ed lmao

PhenomType

09-20-2011

bump @riot any response to why you screw a lot of the players and have no response?

G 3

09-20-2011

Bump, curious.

dongbeard

09-20-2011

bump, season is being handled kind of badly imo

PhenomType

09-20-2011

a lot of my friends who havent started ranked until today who were around 1500 elo in season 1
were reset to around the same elo as i was to around 1285

but they won only about 3-5 games, and are at around 1450 now.

in the meantime, because i had played some games previously before the patch, i m only gaining around 18 elo per win....lol

Futonlol

09-20-2011

I think the only other way they could have done it was wipe all games played this season and pretend they didn't happen. And then you'd still have people mad. Lose lose for riot.

Saifudeen

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomType View Post
your match history is brilliant
0:4 fid
5:6 fid
1:10 fid
3:16 fid

just go practice how to play this game and stop trolling on forum lol

Ok that is wayyy toooooo good a Burn

12345 ... 10