Your most played champ is furiously attracted to you...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dashoogs

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyfreak7 View Post
You guys insult me, I have a right to say what I have to say. Seriously, why defend the lesbian so much? ****ing white knights, she isn't going to suck your ****.
That's the unfortunate thing about Freedom of Speech.

Although it is a great thing and one of the many aspects of America that make it the incredible place it is to live...

Some people *cough* don't deserve to have it.

Edit: You've also insulted just about everyone in this thread... and completely ignored all of my posts. Afraid of something?

Darksyde

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoogs View Post
Haha. Well, I'll leave my opinions on that alone (somewhat) as that gets a bit too deep for a LoL forum. lol

I'd simply say that it once again comes down to the sin of man. None of us are perfect and we all make mistakes. That includes "people in my book." lol

But that doesn't detract from the values that the Bible tries to inspire people to live by. Does that make sense?

Just because I've yelled (or cursed) at my parents in the past... doesn't mean I don't still try to honor them to the best of my ability. And it doesn't make my attempts to live in such a fashion any less (admirable?).
I suppose it doesn't "detract from the values that the bible tries to inspire people to live by". But I think there's too much hypocrisy in the christian religion that overshadows every other value/lesson that it tries to teach.

lockpickEMD

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
Love is about more than sexual intimacy.
As is compassion.
Maybe when you mature, you'll understand.
I'm leaving, I can't be around this right now.
Not what I wanted but at least you won't taint the board with your presence for now.

Necroci

10-03-2011

How did this thread devolve into an argument about the merits of Christianity, a fight with a bigoted idiot, and a collection of *** jokes all at the same time?

Emilio Katrea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

I don't know...Morgana is a bit strange at first...maybe if she came back as her original form, like Kayle, it would sound awesome...

Original Hobbes

10-03-2011

Pantheon, He'd mandrop in to save me whenever I'm in a tough situation. Im cool with that.

crying angels

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyfreak7 View Post
You guys insult me, I have a right to say what I have to say. Seriously, why defend the lesbian so much? ****ing white knights, she isn't going to suck your ****.
lol I'm not white knighting anyone. They can defend themselves I'm sure. I just hate people like you. Your a complete hypocrite and those to me are the most despicable of human being.

p1kaboo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

I'd report myself for pedophilia.

crying angels

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroci View Post
How did this thread devolve into an argument about the merits of Christianity, a fight with a bigoted idiot, and a collection of *** jokes all at the same time?
The internet is a strange place. lol

Darksyde

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
*leaving after this response, and unlike that *******, I mean it*
That's awesome! I want to get into directing but haven't had the guts to do it yet. Only done assiting work so far in a few areas. Kind of new to it all right now.

Where does she work/go to school at? Theatre world is pretty small, it'd be funny if I knew her. Or I may know her eventually. I'll bookmark this topic and check your response later. ^_^
She graduated from York college in Pennsylvania as an English major. She was involved in a couple of plays at York Little Theatre.