Your most played champ is furiously attracted to you...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darksyde

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
I was helping to stage manage a show, but now I'm working with props on a different show.
I act sometimes, but I like tech work a lot.
Cool. My sister does a lot of theatre work. Mostly acting, but she's directed a few plays as well.

Necroci

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyfreak7 View Post
You guys insult me, I have a right to say what I have to say.
You insult everyone...the difference here is what?

xwraiths

10-03-2011

LeBlanc...hmm...I'm game! Now I just need to get her to 40% health...and see if I can match her burst...xD

crying angels

10-03-2011

Quote:
You guys insult me, I have a right to say what I have to say.
You do. Nobody said you didn't or atleast the people your accusing anyway. You can also apparently go back on your word.

Melisan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

The house always wins~

XenOmega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Quote:
You guys insult me, I have a right to say what I have to say. Seriously, why defend the lesbian so much? ****ing white knights, she isn't going to suck your ****.
You have a right to say what you want, true enough. But no decent men or women will stand idle as you insult unfairly one of our own without any real reasons, other than your wicked convictions

standin

10-03-2011

Quote:
You guys insult me, I have a right to say what I have to say. Seriously, why defend the lesbian so much? ****ing white knights, she isn't going to suck your ****.
Love is about more than sexual intimacy.
As is compassion.
Maybe when you mature, you'll understand.
I'm leaving, I can't be around this right now.

dashoogs

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde102985 View Post
Lol you are right I don't want to get in an argument with you. Just saying for such an honorable and good way to live there's plenty of stuff in your book that...well isn't honorable or good .
Haha. Well, I'll leave my opinions on that alone (somewhat) as that gets a bit too deep for a LoL forum. lol

I'd simply say that it once again comes down to the sin of man. None of us are perfect and we all make mistakes. That includes "people in my book." lol

But that doesn't detract from the values that the Bible tries to inspire people to live by. Does that make sense?

Just because I've yelled (or cursed) at my parents in the past... doesn't mean I don't still try to honor them to the best of my ability. And it doesn't make my attempts to live in such a fashion any less (admirable?).

Necroci

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenomega View Post
you have a right to say what you want, true enough. But no decent men or women will stand idle as you insult unfairly one of our own without any real reasons, other than your wicked convictions
+1000

standin

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde102985 View Post
Cool. My sister does a lot of theatre work. Mostly acting, but she's directed a few plays as well.
*leaving after this response, and unlike that *******, I mean it*
That's awesome! I want to get into directing but haven't had the guts to do it yet. Only done assiting work so far in a few areas. Kind of new to it all right now.

Where does she work/go to school at? Theatre world is pretty small, it'd be funny if I knew her. Or I may know her eventually. I'll bookmark this topic and check your response later. ^_^