Your most played champ is furiously attracted to you...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManaBananaKrill

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
I don't want to imagine that...just....ewww.

I haven't played in a while. I may hop on later. Have another account I used to use a lot as a main, but lost the password/email for it. So I made this one and just have never found the time to play. Just letting ya know, but yeah! I'll accept. ^_^
inb4 "of course you would be disgusted by that, you're a sick freak who hates ***** entering your ******, probably cause your uncle touched you"
Or some bull like that.

dashoogs

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde102985 View Post
You know that there's stoning and rape in the bible? As well as other horrible things.
I promise... you don't want to get into a religious or political argument with me bro.

I was being civil with my responses and actually going after Dynasty... not anyone else in this thread.

So I'll leave you with this:

Sin nature. People aren't perfect by any stretch of the imagination. This INCLUDES Christians. Just because Christians do their best to live honorably... doesn't mean that they don't fail just like the next man.

Rezspiration

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Oh ****....under 50% hp...he knows where I am, .FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

standin

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde102985 View Post
Yay . Can't wait to play with you.
Mind you I'm in the middle of mid-terms and theatre work right now, but I'll try to hop on for a game now and then. I usually mean to and get distracted with other things.

standin

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thivus View Post
wanted to upvote but then decided not to because of +69
I want to + you til 69. ^_~

TrololoTroll

10-03-2011

I like Talon and WW. So it would be like that:

WW:

Warwick? No, no hugs. I said NO. DON'T! DON'T! DO... *zifzifzifzifzif*

Talon:

Hey Talon, what's up. Hey, where are... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY ANUS IS BLEEEEEEEDING

I hope that I'll never meet them u.u

Darksyde

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoogs View Post
I promise... you don't want to get into a religious or political argument with me bro.

So I'll leave you with this:

Sin nature. People aren't perfect by any stretch of the imagination. This INCLUDES Christians. Just because Christians do their best to live honorably... doesn't mean that they don't fail just like the next man.
Lol you are right I don't want to get in an argument with you. Just saying for such an honorable and good way to live there's plenty of stuff in your book that...well isn't honorable or good .

lockpickEMD

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManaBananaKrill View Post
inb4 "of course you would be disgusted by that, you're a sick freak who hates ***** entering your ******, probably cause your uncle touched you"
Or some bull like that.
That has nothing to do with religion. I don't care the cause of her sin, be it genetics (which is stupid) or choice (which is also stupid) or some traumatic event (which, while stupid is the only one which makes any slight bit of sense). Treatment of this has nothing to do with cause.

2Ponies1Apple

10-03-2011

Me and akali in that shroud xD

Darksyde

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
Mind you I'm in the middle of mid-terms and theatre work right now, but I'll try to hop on for a game now and then. I usually mean to and get distracted with other things.
What kind of theatre work .