Why Lee Sin is NOT overpowered

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haestro

09-20-2011

Riot has made it clear that high skill cap champions aren't really going to have a substantial advantage over anyone else.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjak View Post
Sorry but the fact he can jump to anything does not make him heavily reliant on a hit or miss
Have you ever seen a Lee Sin who reliably misses his skillshots do well?

Celestya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohakuSlayer View Post
in team fights its hard to land a Q on a carry, late game lee sin does very minimal damage with warmog atmas

hes only good at gankling and early game.. and even shaco is better then him at ganking/early
Just...just no. No. This is so wrong it actually makes my brain hurt. Lee Sin has the strongest gank in the game (more burst than ANY jungler in the game while having built in slow and shield/escape). All this and a knockback kick that he can use to ensure kills at 6. Topped off he doesn't really need to build damage to hurt (super high AD scales so building 1 item makes him hurt like hell).

xReichsfuhrer

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by why853 View Post
Orianna wasn't OP, then people figured out how to play her, just sayin
lee sin came out before orianna. And orianna is really not that hard its just moving the ball

Killzerz

09-20-2011

Too strong early/mid game in a pros hands. Balanced for us scrubs, but pros? Not even close...

EDIT: The only way to really fix him is make his Q move slower, or make it so he can't ward jump. His damage is in a good place, but his utility IS JUST TOO **** HIGH!

BACKSTABUUU

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestya View Post
Lee Sin has the strongest gank in the game (more burst than ANY jungler in the game while having built in slow and shield/escape).
I would actually argue that both Nunu and Nocturne are stronger jungle gankers (I know nocturne is a bit of a stretch, but after level 6, he can more consistently stick on his target)

xenrail

09-20-2011

a lot of the players that failed as lee sins got mad and are the ones currently crying nerf after good lee sin's handed their ass to them on a platter

ps lol @ all the players saying lee sin is solo game changer

Celestya

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
I would actually argue that both Nunu and Nocturne are stronger jungle gankers (I know nocturne is a bit of a stretch, but after level 6, he can more consistently stick on his target)
Once again, no. Nunu is only scary as a gank if you're severely overextended because of his ability to mass slow. Lee Sin doesn't need you to be that extended, since he can Q onto your face, slow you, and kick you. During this time period, you are now being forced to flash back to Lee Sin, since the only other way to flash is away from your tower, and that's a terrible choice to have to make. You basically just die. All of this, and Lee Sin also doesn't require blue buff, freeing it up for your mid lane AP carry to get 24/7. So he has the most utility, the most power, reliable ganks, what exactly does he do bad again?

Edit: Nocturne I will give is stronger...at level 6. Even then, Lee Sin will have already done the damage to lanes because he can do insane ganks pre-6. And they only get stronger at 6. So once again, Lee is overall the stronger champion. And considering how powerful Nocturne is...that's saying a lot I think.

New Meta

09-20-2011

Lee sin is over powered

I happen to have a plat badge, I know these things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meta View Post

I happen to have a plat badge, I know these things.
Quote:

I happen to have a plat badge
Quote:

plat badge

Methonis

09-20-2011

Lee Sin compared to Ez in this thread... what is this?

1234567 ... 11