@Riot, Please Look Into a BETTER MATCHMAKING SYSTEM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triptick

09-21-2011

K, So me and my friend duo Q, We dominate the lane with a carry support combo, he went 4-0-3 and me 5-2-4. Meanwhile the entire other part of the team has 4 take downs between them by the time they push our nexus.

Can you please take a legitimate look into not having trash players like these in my games, I was 1550 top last season and i really don't feel like falling short of that because you cant make a competent rating or matchmaking system.

This is a legitimate complaint, not whining

iStarr

09-21-2011

Because you're such a genius why don't you suggest how to design, implement and maintain a matchmaking system which is more fair and accurate than the one currently in place.

Triptick

09-21-2011

How about they take a KDA into account or take the players hidden normal ELO into account.

Seriously riot at this point im fed up with this, I may as well go play HON because bad players there don't even have a chance

iStarr

09-21-2011

The players hidden normal ELO is taken into account, KDA wouldn't be fair because a support champion would always have less kills/assists and more deaths than a range carry or tanky dps because of the nature of their role.

Triptick

09-21-2011

Yes, and i dont believe normal hidden is taken into account when you q up for ranked.

Grunghole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

The matchmaking is fine. And no, normal elo is totally separate from Ranked Elo, it's not looked at whatsoever.

MONKYfapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

if they take in kda into account, no one would want to be tank, no one would die to save the rest of the team, all the team work would just be ks everywhere, and ks would be a major problem to the point that high elo players are full of players that just ks in the last second

Triptick

09-21-2011

The matchmaking is not fine
Ive played 1k plus games of this and 200 of them are ranked i have lost ranked games because of my team 50% of my losses and won solo about 20% of my wins

Spiritside

09-21-2011

KDA doesn't matter in the way you think it does. The most important thing in League is pushing towers, getting dragon, and grabbing Baron; kills can allow you to get those things, but not necessarily. You could straight up be 0/0/0 by the end of a game, have destroyed two towers and did nothing but push your laning opponents out of lane while you grabbed the towers and got your CS up.

You'll have done a lot more for your entire team than that LeBlanc who went 5/0/3 and hasn't touched a tower or allowed her teammates to get them down. There's a reason that relatively passive play is the optimal strategy in this game.

Vlyigi

09-21-2011

So what I'm reading:

You got laned against derps, your teammates got laned against the equivalent of you and your friend ("good players") , and you decided to farm derps instead of ganking other lanes.