Spell Vamp on Ezreal/AoEs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Graceful Seal

06-01-2010

So i was thinking. How does Spell vamp work for AoE/Multiple hitting spells?

I would like to use Ezreal as an example just because of a couple scenarios I was thinking about.

In these scenarios lets say he has 40% Spell vamp. And lets say Essence Flux heals for 375, and the Damage of Essence Flux is 500.

Scenario 1: Ezreal fires Essence Flux and heals multiple allies. Would that count as Spell Vamp? or does spell vamp just apply to the damage portion of spells. so would he get 150 hp per ally healed?
Scenario 2: Ezreal fires Essence Flux and damages multiple enemies. Would spell vamp apply to ALL the damage he did to the targets? so would he get 200 hp per enemy hit?

For this third Scenario, let's say his ultimate does 1k of damage.
Scenario 3: How about his ulti? Since it can go through multiple enemies, champions and minions, could we hypothetically say that he could spell vamp to full health if he targets a giant wave of creeps + enemy heroes? AKA 400 hp per enemy hit?

Reidan

06-01-2010

if you have 6 bloodthirsters and attack your ally, does it heal you?

spell vamp is only 30% as effective on aoe spells, so you would have ~13% spell vamp on essence flux and ult, so about ~60 hp per enemy hit on essence and about ~130 per unit/hero hit by his ult (reduced by MR and the damage reduction on his ult)

A Graceful Seal

06-01-2010

oh ok.