Are YOU ready?

Yes! 128 93.43%
Nei 9 6.57%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Who's ready for beta!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iiGooGle

09-20-2011

Im ready for the beta i want to play DOMINION HAHAH !!!!!

MrFlamingCat

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilde1988 View Post
We knew this would happen. The people in your time era do not understand, sir. By moving back in time, you literally go reverse in all aspects. Unfortunately, we have not been able to even desensitize the nature of the human aging process [or of any being for that matter]. When you go back in time... You de-age. By some sort of polar uncommon fusion reaction (fision does not do this), you do not die by going too far back, you simply stay as young as can be perceived from your first breath of life. You are in essentials, 1 second old if you travel to a negative time flux of your being. You will age normally in the past era you traveled to [as to how long you wish to stay]. If you ever digress and return to your time the same effect occurs through fusion reaction and you are still at your maximum age which you had attained from your previous 'present'. We have been able to go back as to 1998. Viva Ricki Martin.

You, sir. Need to watch steins;gate. Anyhow, rumor has it they might be releasing beta when season two officially comes out (probably next patch).

Tenant

Friend of Urf

09-20-2011

I honestly don't know if I will be...I feel like I may get overwhelmed with the different mindset. I won't be surprised if my first game on it is a loss lol

But I'm going to vote yes because I certainly am hyped and excited to play it!

GlyphTsen

09-20-2011

I'm ready for Beta, but I'm a little leery of this "VHS."

Suigėtsu

09-20-2011

What's a computer game?

Corevian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

What are you talking about? Time travel was invented in 1985....

MrFlamingCat

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZabuzaSword View Post
What's a computer game?
prepare to find out.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=computer+game

Dalamore

09-20-2011

All ready to play here. I have had a monster just sitting on my desk waiting to be cracked open when I see it up someday. Its kinda like the wine you save for when you get married...just without the commitment.