Are YOU ready?

Yes! 128 93.43%
Nei 9 6.57%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Who's ready for beta!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrFlamingCat

09-20-2011

I know I am.

I have my Razor Naga mouse, chips, and monster energy drinks. Can't forget about my custom made league of legends boxer briefs. 2:14 PM EST and I'm waiting for the green light! Dominion here I come!

P.S. Upvote is the new Downvote. 。◕‿◕。

Felipeexd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

Im ready, its just riot that isn't

Vote Third Party

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlamingCat View Post
I know I am.

I have my Razor Naga mouse, chips, and monster energy drinks. Can't forget about my custom made league of legends boxer briefs. 2:14 PM EST and I'm waiting for the green light! Dominion here I come!

P.S. Upvote is the new Downvote. 。◕‿◕。
I doubt it will be released right after the update due to the sheer mass of people logging on.

kamamineren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

they had the oportunity but they wasted it

so sad

_,、_,、
      __/,ィv''vj
    ,/Oィ(,,゚Д) <。。。。。。only dominion can help me
    〈,;<`ー'^''^!
   ┌シ ; ;つ三づ
i\┌シ ; ;ノ三ノ
ヾ、_;_;イ,,)シ',,)
      ^^^ ^^^

ProdigalWolf

09-20-2011

that would be great... but dunno if it is up :c

MrFlamingCat

09-20-2011

nope, they only added the draft pick "takes off LoL briefs"

JunSupport

09-20-2011

I was born ready.

I'm a time ninja. I was literally born when Dominion came out, grew up and came back in time to try it on the release date.

Yes, time travel will be possible soon after its release. But, that's decades from now.

THAT'S HOW MUCH LONGER YOU ALL HAVE TO WAIT. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Also, I'm a baby genius. Typing is hard with these stubby fingers.

MrFlamingCat

09-20-2011

if you grew up why would you still have stubby baby fingers.

Garzbrez

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunSupport View Post
I was born ready.

I'm a time ninja. I was literally born when Dominion came out, grew up and came back in time to try it on the release date.

Yes, time travel will be possible soon after its release. But, that's decades from now.

THAT'S HOW MUCH LONGER YOU ALL HAVE TO WAIT. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Also, I'm a baby genius. Typing is hard with these stubby fingers.

Ya, guy... Your story is obviously fake. You said time travel is decades away, so that would mean you are decades old, so unless you're a midget, or were in a horrible car accident that forced you to have toes in place of your fingers, you shouldn't have trouble typing.

Tilde1988

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlamingCat View Post
if you grew up why would you still have stubby baby fingers.
We knew this would happen. The people in your time era do not understand, sir. By moving back in time, you literally go reverse in all aspects. Unfortunately, we have not been able to even desensitize the nature of the human aging process [or of any being for that matter]. When you go back in time... You de-age. By some sort of polar uncommon fusion reaction (fision does not do this), you do not die by going too far back, you simply stay as young as can be perceived from your first breath of life. You are in essentials, 1 second old if you travel to a negative time flux of your being. You will age normally in the past era you traveled to [as to how long you wish to stay]. If you ever digress and return to your time the same effect occurs through fusion reaction and you are still at your maximum age which you had attained from your previous 'present'. We have been able to go back as to 1998. Viva Ricki Martin.