Blue Buff dependant casters in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shini Laser

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffyth View Post
%100 mana regen huh? Swain, Ol' buddy ol' pal....Tear+Boots and the pain begins. Also, Extra magic pen! Woot!
Well there won't be as minions for Swain to leech off of, so while he still will be annoying, I won't think he will be completely as bad as he can be in SR, especially if you get a blue-buff Swain who only just stays in his ult form all the **** time.

Gryffyth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

Won't be able to test until it's out, but I have a feeling Archangels and Chalice plus the global buff will equal Ult up at all times. Singed is another character who is going to love that mana buff. Poison up %95 percent of the time, flinging more often...I can almost hear the raging now

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

When did they say it was going to be 100% mana regen? I heard that it was going to be like Chalice itself, but a weaker version of it

Shini Laser

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pissfer View Post
When did they say it was going to be 100% mana regen? I heard that it was going to be like Chalice itself, but a weaker version of it
From what I gathered, it was supposed to be a flat buff. I mean, maybe I am wrong - would be fine, but still, even if it is a Chalice-esque buff, from what I gathered from a post of Brackner, it will have 100% regen at some point, whether it being OOM or in general.