Patch Days and New Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asaface

06-01-2010

So yet again a new champion has been released today and of course i am very happy about trying out a new champion. However as is the usual custom you have to que about 15 times before you actually get to play the game and try the new champion you've just spent your hard earned IP on.

I guess this post is just a rant aimed at all the noobs out there who queue dodge in a "3 yr old stomp your feet" protest at not being able to play him/her that game too. As im sure alot of you out there are aware and have experienced yourself this always happens when new champions are released.

Its not just players on your team dodging but players on the opposition too. You think u are so close when you think "yay everyone on my team has picked a champion" and then BANG someone on the opposition que dodges for what one can only assume is not being able to play the new guy.

I just want to say that anyone who que dodges in my games (on patch days) from now on will be added to this post so your name can be scarred as the noob you truly are.

STOP BEING A NOOB, SUCK IT UP AND USE A DIFFERENT CHAMPION, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES WAITING 30 MINUTES TO TRY PICK HIM AGAIN MATTER?

There are more than 1 champion for a reason. pick someone else if you cant use the new champion in that game, it will make everyones LOL life ALOT more bareable.

Sincerely,

NON-QUE-DODGER

Asaface

War on Drugs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

I mean..... I see your point, and I always wait at least 2 weeks before trying new champs.

But, do you really not understand why people dodge until they can play the way they want to play?

We know it's frustrating, but, we also know it's unavoidable, and even though you might feel a little better for venting here, there's -zero- that you can do or say to impact it.

In other words, suck it up and queue another game. What difference does waiting 3 minutes to play again matter?

Love you.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

"Hard earned IP" like "hard earned gear" in WoW? You make it sound so pathetic =(

The Rooster

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halojinix View Post
I mean..... I see your point, and I always wait at least 2 weeks before trying new champs.

But, do you really not understand why people dodge until they can play the way they want to play?

We know it's frustrating, but, we also know it's unavoidable, and even though you might feel a little better for venting here, there's -zero- that you can do or say to impact it.

In other words, suck it up and queue another game. What difference does waiting 3 minutes to play again matter?

Love you.

Lol.. +1

ddaimyo

06-01-2010

It is frustrating. Not quite sure what the solution is though. We basically just have to deal with it *shrug*

BlueCalx

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post
"Hard earned IP" like "hard earned gear" in WoW? You make it sound so pathetic =(
uhhh, what?

Natulyre

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post
We have a winner!

asaface

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halojinix View Post

Love you.
Yeah i guess your right, found this rather funny so im gonna give it a +1 too

But one more point, if it happens 15 games in a row (yes 15, it has happened) then its not waiting 3 mins is it? Its like 1-4 mins queing again (possibly more) but 15 times.
I dont know how good you are at maths but thats a possible range of 15-60 mins in the queue.

I know your right though, we cant do anything about it but i guess the more people who complain/rant/QQ what ever you want to call it then maybe riot will actually do something about it.

Perhaps on patch days que dodging is doubled, so a 6 min wait rather than 3? I guess i'll just have to sit back and hope and in the meantime, do what you do and wait 2 weeks before trying the new guy.

Love you more x x

Not Figgis

06-02-2010

interesting.