10 lost in row ! Neeeeeeeed Hellp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeverTalkToMuch

09-20-2011

Attachment 276363

I've been keeping lost from 8PM, Sept. 19th.. And now it's 4:11AM Sept.20th.

10 lost without a single victory!

It's a LV30 Account, which I dont wanna to post this thread with, that's why I use a new account to post this thread....

NeverTalkToMuch

09-20-2011

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Help !!!
Really sad now

Overlord Heian

09-20-2011

Well, since you won't post your name so nobody can look at your builds, it seems like you're looking for "how do I get a win" advice with no context.

You're playing squishy, long-range carry characters. Something tells me that some of those games, your team needed a tank, support, or jungler. Pick what your team needs.

Tinkerzz

09-20-2011

Ya, I am pretty newb, but wins are dependent on the entire team, not just you. Could just be a bad run of luck with teammates. That and the above advice about balance.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-20-2011

If you're not confident enough to post on the account in question, then you're likely not going to be too accepting of help if it goes against your first impulse.

King Ned

09-20-2011

I noticed you're champs are all of the non tanky group. In solo que people tend not to play tanky characters which can make late game team fights extremely difficult. The info you gave isn't much to go on, but you may want to try a Melee/tank character if this is something you're team is missing. if this is not the case the other thing i might say is try to facilitate team cooperation. This means suggesting something when no one else is and yes even going with someone else's suggestion even if its not what you would want just to get the team to cooperate.