IronStylus deviantART Gallery

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

09-19-2011
1 of 8 Riot Posts

Hi guys,

A lot of people have been asking to see some of my work pre-Riot or work I've done on my own time. I've set up a deviantart gallery to do just that.

Please keep in mind and bear with me as most of this work is quite old. The newest being perhaps a year old or so. I can't show my Riot work quite obviously, but work that I do of my own volition of my own subject matter ais open to be checked out.

Feel free to leave comments on the images if you like. If you have specific questions on specific pieces please post the comment on the deviantart page and mention you're from the League of Legends forums. I'll answer specific questions about the pieces there when I have the time. If you have more general art questions you're more than welcome to post them here but I'd like to make sure that the discussions here remain LoL related.

I want to make sure this thread isn't misinterpreted as me promoting myself. This is for those who have asked to see some context of my work and would like to find out more information about concept art or 2D art process.

Hope you like! I'll add new material as soon as I have some time =)

Here's the link: http://ironstylus.deviantart.com/

CLARIFICATION: NONE of this work is League of Legends related. Most of it is personal work and a few images from an old project.

Vara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

Great work man, really good stuff. I especially like the one in the laboratory setting.

Jirizo

09-19-2011

You should be a drawerer. I especially like the avatar one

Masa

09-19-2011

Very impressive. I'm so bad at Art its not even funny xD

GarJager

09-19-2011

wonderful art! i am pleased

BRAVEYpl0x

09-19-2011

i just fav'd ur deviant art page. these are really really awesome!

Bobomberman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

Wow, I really love how much you love sci-fi if your art is to be believed :D I would die of happiness if there were a mech champ (blitz does NOT count!)

Retarderus

09-19-2011

Awesome stuff.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

09-19-2011
2 of 8 Riot Posts

Glad you guys are liking it =)

Lizardtotem

09-19-2011

Amazing - there should be an exhibit in Riot with a statue of a parrot at the entrance

12345 ... 6