Lee Sin Jungle Guide (Video Guide!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PonPonWeiWeiWei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

Hey everyone! I have been working on a Jungle Video guide for Lee Sin. I stream with TxS Sivir Is Pro a lot and I have gotten some viewers asking what build I run, so I decided to make an actual video guide for it.

[turley]b7KVE1y2K58[/turley]

Please give me feedback on the video, I want to know what to improve on. If you enjoyed it, leave a like, comment, even subscribe if you like this and the other stuff I do as well. I plan on continuing to upload guides/analysis/fun random videos.

Thanks <3

PonPonWeiWeiWei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

Just figured out how to embed, so I update it.

PonPonWeiWeiWei

09-27-2011

Bumping for potentially more feedback :3

frenzykio

09-27-2011

your path gets you to level 3 with no health to gank, so you then have to b and lose time on blue buff and also keep lanes unganked for much more time. I find lee sin is a very strong level 2 ganker. If you have exp masteries and do double golems then go straight to the nearest lane for a gank. i start with e and then level q then w. just because e and q have so much damage for that level 2 gank.

PandaBrewz

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenzykio View Post
your path gets you to level 3 with no health to gank, so you then have to b and lose time on blue buff and also keep lanes unganked for much more time. I find lee sin is a very strong level 2 ganker. If you have exp masteries and do double golems then go straight to the nearest lane for a gank. i start with e and then level q then w. just because e and q have so much damage for that level 2 gank.
Q is more efficient than E early.
Just my .02

frenzykio

09-27-2011

i just followed what the odd on did with lee sin :P

EternalKing

09-27-2011

Instead of bloodlust nd visage you should try frozenmalet/wormog atm combo. do frozen malet if u wanna be annoying as hell nd make it so they cant escape you. u should test lantern and shen combo then rush giant belt atm then finish wormog or frozen mallet nd you will find tons of success early game nd be able to snowball really well. nd finish off trinity after u get either worgmog or frozen mallet.

also i should get q at either lvl 2 if ur gonna gank or lvl 3 if u plan on just jungling because ur passive makes clearing jungler a lot faster nd with q ur able to use ur passive 2 more times