Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee Sin tanky dps build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrannicide

09-19-2011

Hey everyone,

I just got back from not playing for a long time and decided to learn some of the new champs. I really like playing tanky dps and saw some talk that Lee Sin and Irelia are pretty good at that role and was just wondering what are the item builds and masteries usually done for Lee Sin. (bonus points for an Irelia build) I've really only seen some glass cannon guides and a tanky dps guide that put 21/0/9 for masteries. Is that really how you would play him for tanky dps? Thanks for any help or advise.

Much appreciated,

Ender

Lancefighter

09-19-2011

Lantern warmogs atmas? Then probably some mr, because someone will probably get some bloodrazor.

DMPuffy

09-19-2011

Quote:
Lancefighter:
Lantern warmogs atmas? Then probably some mr, because someone will probably get some bloodrazor.

Never just build straight up Warmogs, straight health is usually a waste that early. Wriggles > Heart of Gold/Giant's Belt > Atmas > Mallet/Warmogs

Sjafi

09-19-2011

Hextech is amazing on Lee. If my games are going well, I start working on it right after lantern/boots. If my games aren't going well, I skip hex and grab phage>fratmas>whatever the game needs.

....but hextech is amazing.

edit: Something really fun: grab a hextech gunblade + revolver for ridiculous healing with your spells. It's not incredibly viable, but I managed to get it to work. The healing you have is just sick!

ComradeHX

09-19-2011

stack 2-3 doran's.

go atmas.

replace doran's with warmogs.