Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Making a 5's Team Need 3 More

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angel1hell

09-24-2011

I Currently Play;
@1. Ability Power - Zilean, Morgana, Annie, Ryze, Brand, Soraka, Oriana

I specialize in Annie, Brand and Zilean. The others I am comfortable with also, and are willing to put down and be tested on.

@2. Jungler - Amumu, Udyr, Fiddle, Gangplank

Amumu has been my main since lvl 20. I currently have 200+ wins on this champion and 2 Quadra kills to my name, but unfortunatly in normals, and a 61% win rate in ranked. The next 3 I almost constantly play because of how much fun they are, and always jungle. I have a good record on Udyr in season one ranked with 60%. I have been playing Fiddle and GP much more in arranged 5 normal games than ranked, and I am confident in both. Currently I've yet to be out-smited in my last 50 games at least, while jungling. It doesn't happen.

My in game name is; obey the frog