Teemo got BUFFED?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oddiz

09-18-2009

Wow people cry a whole lot. All they did was barely increase his range of basic attack and dart. His shrooms didn't get any better . . . nothing does more damage.

Teemo dominated already, (read my guide), and the new changes only make a difference level 1-5.

Bailon

09-18-2009

I don't know what some of you are complaining about. Teemo does NOT stack poison damage. It is just a dot that gets reapplied each hit.

Squirtle

09-18-2009

Stacking cooldown reduction in runes/masteries and AP in items on teemo made him a super powerhouse. Reducing the cooldown on dart will make his blind almost permablind! This was an unnecessary buff.

Oddiz

09-18-2009

Teemo
Stats
Increased Damage per Level from 2.8 to 3.3
Increased Attack Range from 450 to 500
Move Quick
Reduced Cooldown from 8 to 6
Blinding Dart
Increased Range from 600 to 680

Please read. None of his aggressive spells were affected in any way in regards to damage or cooldown. Only movequick was reduced.

It'd be one thing to complain over something small, but you make up things to complain about . . .

JayceJa

09-18-2009

i think teemo really did not need the buff, however it isnt too dramatic, .5 damage per level is only 9 damage at 18, not really noticable,
the attack range increase is great, but it'll make him a more annoying, but too much more overpowered,
cooldown on move quick decreased is a good change, i don't think he needed it, but it wont make him really stronger

i think the new items kinda indirectly buffed him too though, trinity force and the rageblade are two perfect items for him for a AP/dps composite build, however the effect of this could be minimal as other champions would also have been effected similarly

Espionage

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arx4 View Post
With the one game I got to play I made my lane enemy go back so much I was 12 when he was 8.. We won and I went 9/1/14 or some **** but ofc he still owned me and it was because he had a bad team and it was raining outside probably and today is Friday especially a Friday during September. Not his fault he couldn't 1v1 for **** at all.

Anyway Teemo was already awesome, people just foolishly play him with physical DPS. Just switch to AP with a sheen or lich's bane and gogo 900 blinding dart followed by 800+ attack late game.. Really hurts if they hit your 1200 dmg mushrooms too.

No buff was needed.
Sure, after dealing those dmgs w/o magic resist. 45% magic resist is all the thing i need to block your so called "nukes". Physical dps + critical and life steal totally pwned your build in late game. Sure own me in early game and suffer in late game is all i can say. If you doubt my skills with teemo, i believe 23/5/0 in a 1 v 2 game is something you should really care about.

Karandor

Adjudicator

09-18-2009

Physical teemo is good but an AP teemo can demolish an enemy team with mushroom pressure. You can make it impossible to gank and impossible to lane with 1k mushrooms everywhere.

AP teemo gives much more map control especially since a DPS teemo does not have the man a to spam shrooms.

With Guinsoo and Trinity now you can do a hybrid that also works very well.

JayceJa

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espionage View Post
Sure, after dealing those dmgs w/o magic resist. 45% magic resist is all the thing i need to block your so called "nukes". Physical dps + critical and life steal totally pwned your build in late game. Sure own me in early game and suffer in late game is all i can say. If you doubt my skills with teemo, i believe 23/5/0 in a 1 v 2 game is something you should really care about.
how does physical dps kill you when an AP teemo kills dpsers in the 4.5 seconds they are blinded? and dont say magic resistance counters AP, because armor counters physical damage just as hard, and armor is more abundant.

As an AP teemo, i usually play better than my opponent teemo if he plays physical dps, since i scale better early, and have a counter to him late

AP teemo is more versatile and generally better than physical teemo, however physical dps teemo can end up stronger if he plays as a hard carry with a good team, physical teemo like other carries is a more high-risk-high-reward champion while AP teemo has more versatile roles if he loses the opportunity to carry

however now with introduction of both trinity force and the rageblade, you can also play a more composite teemo which will probably end up the most desirable choice

Espionage

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceJa View Post
how does physical dps kill you when an AP teemo kills dpsers in the 4.5 seconds they are blinded? and dont say magic resistance counters AP, because armor counters physical damage just as hard, and armor is more abundant.

As an AP teemo, i usually play better than my opponent teemo if he plays physical dps, since i scale better early, and have a counter to him late

AP teemo is more versatile and generally better than physical teemo, however physical dps teemo can end up stronger if he plays as a hard carry with a good team, physical teemo like other carries is a more high-risk-high-reward champion while AP teemo has more versatile roles if he loses the opportunity to carry

however now with introduction of both trinity force and the rageblade, you can also play a more composite teemo which will probably end up the most desirable choice
Hmms, i believe you played in most 5v5 games and you know how hard is it to plant some remote mushrooms and praying that some guy would just walk over it and die. Ok i give you the benefit of nuking me for 900dmg w/o magic resist, thats only when you can farm lich bane.

In the late game i dont believe the 900 dmg is still dere, at the most with pure champion magic resist. You only deal 600dmg the most with even the simplest magic resist cloak you deal 500dmg or less.Sure you said armor counters physical dps teemo isn't suppose to kill tanks, he is suppose to kill paper champions whom wont take him out in 3 skills.

Teemo ain't a tank, are u telling me you're gonna run straight into the enemy to plant some mush and get raped in 3s?Teemo is suppose to gank, kill and run not gank,kill and stay dere. I believe you will have to agree with me like most teemo players, teemo is only stronger when your opponent accidentally step on your mushroom and gets slowed.

JayceJa

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espionage View Post
Hmms, i believe you played in most 5v5 games and you know how hard is it to plant some remote mushrooms and praying that some guy would just walk over it and die. Ok i give you the benefit of nuking me for 900dmg w/o magic resist, thats only when you can farm lich bane.

In the late game i dont believe the 900 dmg is still dere, at the most with pure champion magic resist. You only deal 600dmg the most with even the simplest magic resist cloak you deal 500dmg or less.Sure you said armor counters physical dps teemo isn't suppose to kill tanks, he is suppose to kill paper champions whom wont take him out in 3 skills.

Teemo ain't a tank, are u telling me you're gonna run straight into the enemy to plant some mush and get raped in 3s?Teemo is suppose to gank, kill and run not gank,kill and stay dere. I believe you will have to agree with me like most teemo players, teemo is only stronger when your opponent accidentally step on your mushroom and gets slowed.
firstly, your aguments about MR are still the exact same as armor, a non-tank can grab a quick armor item and counter dps as much as grabbing a quick MR item does.

as for mines, its very easy to lay mines strategically and have enemies step on them if you lay them smart, and mushrooms are also great for cutting off escapes, or lay them at the perimeter of an area that team fights occur, most notably is the center of the middle lane, you will easily hit a few people as the fight starts, and probably more as the fight goes on

teemo is very strong when players hit his mines, but he also can very easily place them so that enemies are at a disadvantage by trying to avoid them, having to deliberatly move to avoid them can be used to funnel them towards your allies etc., and he can also lure into mines quite easily too, because he is fragile and a quick target to enemies, and the fact he can run quite fast
however he is also strong without needing players to constantly walk into mines, mines are very strong counter-pushes, very good for farming, especially so with AP, and he has a nuke that renders physical dpsers useless for 4.5 seconds

and though you say he is meant to gank, in this an AP teemo performs better than a physical teemo, for ganking burst damage is always preferable to sustained damage, and mushrooms play a great role in ganking as teemo, which puts AP teemo forward more-so

lastly, due to the nature of team fights, you dont need to be a tank to lay a mushroom in the middle of one, your team will usually have disables to help, or tanks to absorb the damage and so on. teemo can easily sit back as they initiate, then with his fast speed get in to lay the mushroom and get back a bit