Teemo got BUFFED?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rewind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

He was fine before, I don't think he needed a buff.

Dustbin

09-18-2009

I hope they just revert the changes and don't nerf something completely unrelated to the recent changes to "balance" him.

Ky Kiske

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

He's the new Cry OP heonix.

Teem OP.

Zeyk

09-18-2009

lol maybe it's because they knew that Corki's phosphorous bomb was like a slap in his face.

chewbacca

09-18-2009

I am the teemo more 30/5/10 games for me!! big thanks for the upgrades. he needed more damage and the reduced cd on move quick is a blessing thank u riot !!!

see u on the battlefield...

Pro teemo chewbacca out

ps : plz dont nerf him hes to much fun, i love the all chat QQ " Op shrooms "

Gimpb

09-18-2009

In my mind Teemo's name was changed from "Teemo" to "@#$%ing Teemo" after about the 300th mushroom... or was it a blinding dart that sent me over the edge? Oh who knows, I don't remember.

I didn't think he was ever overpowered but MAN is he annoying.

DevilsAdvocate

09-18-2009

Teemo is too powerful for how versatile he is. With his poison he can push lanes and farm better than just about every other hero, which leads to him having more money and experience than just about every other hero. He can harass and do huge amounts of damage mid-game one dart at a time followed by withdrawing from combat, forcing opponents to retreat for health while he continues to farm. His mushrooms planted in every ****ing patch of grass on the field make it next to impossible to flee from his team mates and move quick is just frustrating.

iOnzZ

09-18-2009

totally unnecessary. teemo was an annoying opponent in them first place now he can escape shoot me from 1000000KM away and does more dmg..might as well cannon dive..

Thadious

09-18-2009

I really don't understand the bonus damage. He gets so much stinkin damage from stacking poison that an additional bit of attack damage is going to push him over the edge.

Playing a melee hero against Teemo with his increased attack range and dart range is going to suck, because you won't be able to last hit ANYTHING without getting 2-3 poisons stacked on you.

Skuttles

09-18-2009

I played with him a bit last night and he seemed fine to me. He has a tiny bit more range hardly game breaking, and the damage increase isnt anything outstanding either.

This is just my opinion but I don't see what all the fuss is about.