Teemo got BUFFED?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thadious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

To me Teemo is one of the most annoying heroes to lane against, but I could still handle him most of the time if I played smart. With this patch I am curious to see how he's going to play after this:

Teemo
Stats
Increased Damage per Level from 2.8 to 3.3
Increased Attack Range from 450 to 500
Move Quick
Reduced Cooldown from 8 to 6
Blinding Dart
Increased Range from 600 to 680

Now not only is he going to be able to do more damage and attack me from further, but I'm not going to be able to catch him when I want to kill him because he can Move Quick more often.

The servers are down so I haven't gotten to play against Teemo since the new patch, but I imagine he's going to be a serious problem now.

Do you guys think he needed a buff or was this totally unnecessary?

Duffie

09-18-2009

The buff was kinda out of no where. I love Teemo and think he is incredibly flexible and powerful. I dunno about these changes though, I see a nerf in the future.

Thadious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

I've never heard complaints about Teemo being OP or UP except people who think you should not be able to teleport to his mushrooms. I expect to see him in every other game after this upgrade, and I'm sure he'll get nerfed later next week.

Arx4

09-18-2009

With the one game I got to play I made my lane enemy go back so much I was 12 when he was 8.. We won and I went 9/1/14 or some **** but ofc he still owned me and it was because he had a bad team and it was raining outside probably and today is Friday especially a Friday during September. Not his fault he couldn't 1v1 for **** at all.

Anyway Teemo was already awesome, people just foolishly play him with physical DPS. Just switch to AP with a sheen or lich's bane and gogo 900 blinding dart followed by 800+ attack late game.. Really hurts if they hit your 1200 dmg mushrooms too.

No buff was needed.

Elmentar

09-18-2009

I admit I raged at that a little. =/ He seemed to be one of the most balanced champions at the time.

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

09-18-2009

He was fine before. I had JUST started playing him too...
Not gonna complain tho since Im still in the cycle of using him most of the time

Hmmer94

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadious View Post
To me Teemo is one of the most annoying heroes to lane against, but I could still handle him most of the time if I played smart. With this patch I am curious to see how he's going to play after this:

Teemo
Stats
Increased Damage per Level from 2.8 to 3.3
Increased Attack Range from 450 to 500
Move Quick
Reduced Cooldown from 8 to 6
Blinding Dart
Increased Range from 600 to 680

Now not only is he going to be able to do more damage and attack me from further, but I'm not going to be able to catch him when I want to kill him because he can Move Quick more often.

The servers are down so I haven't gotten to play against Teemo since the new patch, but I imagine he's going to be a serious problem now.

Do you guys think he needed a buff or was this totally unnecessary?

I dont like teemo but i hated the fact he is considered a Assassin type hero, yet he played out + as a scout/support hero...

Totally necessary...

+ there is far + OP then him

rickrolla

09-18-2009

I think he was very balanced before this buff, but now it seems that they have tilted his scale a little to OP side of it.. Wont know fer sure till I play against him in game, but buffing him was definatly not needed.

Myzzrym

09-18-2009

Yea, I got to admit I was pretty "wtf" when I saw Teemo buffed. I often play Teemo and love this hero, and I almost consider him as OP - free 100 mana slow&poison ward lasting 10 min / superb harasser / anti-DPS with 4.5 sec blind.

... Why did he get buffed? I mean, I didn't see anyone complain about how weak or underpowered this champ is... Or am I blind?

I think there are plenty of other heroes who could use some buff (or some nerfs). Teemo was just fine.

Drewbear

09-18-2009

As someone who plays Teemo a lot, I'm glad they at least increased his range a little and honestly, the cooldown on Move Quick was a bit too long. Increasing damage/level is as far as I can tell unneeded. Same with the range on blinding dart. Teemo could already harass like a champ, a longer ranged nuke is just going to make people rage at Teemo until he gets nerfed hard. =(