A (hopefully) funny story for us noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

goldpenguin77

06-01-2010

Just wanted to share this little story as a bit of a laugh at some fools, and also as a pointer on what not to do. If youíre in this forum, you are a noob like me, so hopefully you can avoid the mistake the opposing team made.

I was playing Twisted Treeline as Udyr, and both my partners were only on their second or so games with their champions (Ashe, Pantheon). We were playing against a Veigar, Ryze and Mordekaiser. We were getting ganked reasonably often early game, and definitely behind on our K/D ratios, but everyone on our side was chilled, and everyone just kept their cool. We managed to keep in the fight, and by just shy of 20 mins, we were actually starting the fightback. Iíd managed to get most of my damage items, and had just reached lvl 18. So with Udyr, I knew I could knock some towers down quickly

We push bottom, and we all managed to get the tower and inhibitor both down, by getting a couple of nice kills against them. By that time, I was quite hurt, so rather than push further, I went back to base, to heal, and wait for my super minions. Meanwhile, my team mates decided to try and knock down the top inhib turret. So Iím steaming back up bottom, running behind my super creep, and get to the base. I can see on the mini map that all 3 enemies are defending top inhib turret, and my mates are causing some trouble. I reckon Iíve got just enough time to push the nexus turret before they come back to get me, so I fire up, expecting to have them come down on me any moment. Iím halfway through the tower, expecting to have to pop Turtle to give me enough time to finish the job. Didnít happen. I havenít checked the minimap yet, as Iím expecting to see them just on my regular map any second. So then I move onto the nexus. Still no sign of the enemy, and Iím kinda puzzled. So I check my minimap, and see that their entire team is chasing my two team mates back through the jungle all the way back to our base. I laugh, and smash the nexus down

Then one of the opponents calls us ďstupid backdooring noobsĒ or something to that effect. LOL again.

In the end we all had fewer deaths than we did kills, but won quite easily. So remember, kids, team fights only help you win.

BrokenBoySoulja

06-01-2010

Haha 10/10, nice to see that not all my compatriots have the '1st to 50 kills wins the game!' mentality that I encounter far too often

lazeh

06-01-2010

Funniest part is "backdooring nub". They are accusing you for doing something, but they don't even know what it is. :P

goldpenguin77

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazeh View Post
Funniest part is "backdooring nub". They are accusing you for doing something, but they don't even know what it is. :P
yeah, that was my favourite bit too. I did say something to that effect in the postgame chat, but most of them had gone by that point.

Kazeikan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

aha Lol!
thats pretty funny.

Teamwork is essential, its not the characters, its the player.

corona009

06-01-2010

yes, map control is very very very important. map control win games and you kill enemy champions so you have a chance to improve your map control. too many low level players i played with kill minions and champions, but when they get to the towers they run away.

Guuses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2010

Lol xD I should shwo em how to backdoor 3 inhibitors at the same time with heimer xD
Their whole team was at my base and all their towers where down, but not their inhibs. So i placed a single turret at every inhibitor. (I've had 20 Mejai's Stacks and a 981 Ability power) So all their inhibs went down and i killed a Yi who tried to kill me. (I <3 Heimer+Exhaust)

SethCypher

06-03-2010

Backdooring? I thought that was called using your brains a little lol, and they didn't even notice an MIA and didn't get slightly curious as to what was going on?

Kymera3

06-03-2010

LMAO i laughed so hard thank you for this good story .
How did they sisnt see you cmon it says and allied turret has been destroyed xD

Anyways thx again

atheimetal

06-03-2010

Ahh we had a superspeed Teemo backdooring us in a long match that we were doing pretty well in. We had everyone pushed back except for this Teemo who just ran around outside our base and no one could catch/kill him. I stayed in the base because every time we all left he'd run in and start trying to take out our Nexus. I managed to hold him off and kill him once which extended our chances by about 20 - 25 minutes and gave my teammates a chance to push, but one kid on our team kept going,

"YOU NOOB WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP BEING A NOOB GOD YOU'RE TERRIBLE HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED THIS?"

Even though I was wiping out huge swarms of minions/Teemo while no one else defended the base.