Buying New Hero! BUT WHICH ONE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0xpBigBoyBilly

06-01-2010

Kinda new to the game.
Lvl 14 and im getting to around 6,300 IP
so far ive bought kassadin, and yi and the rest is saved up for my soon to come hero!

So far I've choosen Ezreal as my new hero since he seems pretty cool with his range shots despite it being difficult to aim.
I also really enjoy kat, garen, patheon, and the newest hero coming out!

So anyone actually play ezreal? what do u think in your opinion?
im looking for a hero thats very useful in team fights yet is able to get kills too and ezreal seems like a solid choice!

i dont buy riot points so you understand how **** hard it is to get to 6300 IP
so help please!

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

06-01-2010

Buying a hero is really a personal choice and depends on what role you want to play. Personally I would strongly strongly suggest never buying a hero, and certainly not a 6300 one, without trying them out during their free rotation week first.

But if you are looking for someone who can both get kills, as well as be a decent support Ezreal is definitely a good choice. As well as being challenging and a lot of fun to play.

Belgskuh

06-01-2010

ALLWAYS try a hero in free week first and in a practise game. Never waste ip if you haven't tried the hero be4.

Also it may be wise to start saving up for tier 3 runes which you get at level 20 and they cost a fortune. 6.3k ip won't do if you want all youre slots filled with decent ones.

TKana

06-01-2010

I have to agree with the posters above me. Buying a new champion can be very expensive, and buying a really expensive championo without trying him/her is usually a bad idea. While champions abilities might appeal to you, the playstyle of that champion might not. I strongly recommmend playing that champ first, specially a 6300 one.

Khanza

06-02-2010

First Step: Think over what role you want to be in the team... Assasin/Tank/Ranged/Caster

Second Step: Choose a Hero, scan Abilities to know what you're hero is made for ex.: Stun etc.

Third Step: Try the hero, you want to buy during free week about 10 games(probably read guides to find a playstyle), if the hero is fun to play, i suggest to buy the champ.

Fourth Step: have fun

Kmacc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Ezreal i find to be an AMAZING champion but he is somewhat difficult to use. He has one of the highest burst potentials of most champions and he can be played either AD or AP. I personally prefer AP ezreal due to his viability in team fights, he has a heal that can nuke, a global cone ultimate, an escape mechanic that can blink over walls, and all his abilities are fairly spammable. But with that being said AD ezreal is also a good choice, you still have a high burst potential with your spells but you also have high auto attack damage along with your Q spell mystic shot being effected by you attack damage and also casting "on hit" effects like lizard buff, frozen mallet, and black cleaver. His only drawback is that ezreal is somewhat challenging to pick up and takes a little while to get the hang of but once you get use to his skill shots he is an amazingly fun champion.

SethCypher

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanza View Post
First Step: Think over what role you want to be in the team... Assasin/Tank/Ranged/Caster

Second Step: Choose a Hero, scan Abilities to know what you're hero is made for ex.: Stun etc.

Third Step: Try the hero, you want to buy during free week about 10 games(probably read guides to find a playstyle), if the hero is fun to play, i suggest to buy the champ.

Fourth Step: have fun
The optional step 3.5 is to have an aesthetically pleasing hero lol