[Guide] Morgana, The Iron Angel (Support/Tank build) -SmecssRaege-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmecssRaege

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykill View Post
been trying this build and having great fun

end game I seem to just not die unless I get chain stunned and gangbanged by the whole other team! a great build!
glad you enjoy it and thanks for the feedback :-)

Kimmy Gibler

10-15-2009

Smecss, I want to add you in-game.

jozu

10-17-2009

I like the idea of this build quite a bit. Maybe it's because we don't have runes right now so im missing the mana regen ones, but it seems like before late game im always short on mana. granted, I like to pool once each wave for the gold. any other reccomended starting items for mana regen? maybe a chalice as the second item then finish soul shroud?

Atmosfear

10-17-2009

How much armor and MR does this tanking build have exactly?

SmecssRaege

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozu View Post
I like the idea of this build quite a bit. Maybe it's because we don't have runes right now so im missing the mana regen ones, but it seems like before late game im always short on mana. granted, I like to pool once each wave for the gold. any other reccomended starting items for mana regen? maybe a chalice as the second item then finish soul shroud?
yes, minus runes now, i would highly suggest chalice, not only for the excellent regen, but for the 40 MR it brings defensively as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmosfear
How much armor and MR does this tanking build have exactly?
emm usually about 110 armor and base MR of 30

it moreso relied on the high HP being a DETERRENT for people to keep from attacking you, but still giving you a big enough pool to take quite a few hits before hitting the dirt....but the below mentioned would probably be a better idea, now that i have a better grasp on tanking stats after my malphite play/experimentations

thinking about modifying the build though

getting mercury treads + chalice of harmony (which alleviates the mana issue this build suffers from) and frozen heart *IS* an alternatively suggested item

with heart + chalice + mercury

ud be looking at 3.5-5k hp with 200ish armor and 100 MR....extremely formidable defenses in all situations

SmecssRaege

10-21-2009

***GUIDE HAS BEEN UPDATED***!!

i have updated quite a few parts of this guide

the item build has been slightly altered (mainly effecting early game magic resist and mana regeneration)
the "early game" section of the guide has been updated as well to deal with the item change

added a higher quality version link to LoL wiki (pretty format, more information on the actual skills/base stats)

hope you enjoy the newer (but still fundamentally the same) iron angel :-)

JonnyLawless

10-21-2009

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to trying this out with the new item progression since I've been using this build and having a lot of fun.

SmecssRaege

10-21-2009

very welcome, i haven't personally had the chance to test the new early game item out, but based on theory and my current knowledge of LoL, it should be a much more useful startup than the old item build

Ghostraider

10-22-2009

Played the new build on new map works extremely well as her survivability is a great for putting people off ganking. I ignored Frozen Heart during my games and went for your mixed items Guardian Angel and Aegis I found they offered alot more seen as most teams had a least 1 caster or melee.

m o y

10-22-2009

my build look like yours :

Chalice of Harmony
Soul Shourd
Sorc. Shoes
Rod of Ages
Abyssal Scepter
Warmog

Any mana problem, huge life pool, 140 magic resist and some ap for still oneshot the creeps with the aoe in late game.