[Guide] Morgana, The Iron Angel (Support/Tank build) -SmecssRaege-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmecssRaege View Post
eh i have no experience with doing AP morgana, i always and always have played as a tank support

probably something along the lines of

Sorc boots
archangels staff
mejais soulstealer
rod of ages
zhonya's ring

not in that particular order, but something like that
Umm... no offense, but that is an AP build.

Tank Morganas get Soul Shroud or Frozen Heart.

Nothing wrong with your build, just wanted to point out that it is an AP build, not a tank one.

EDIT: Wait a sec, you're the OP. You posted a different build than the one in your original post. Consider me confused...

Waterd

09-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
Umm... no offense, but that is an AP build.

Tank Morganas get Soul Shroud or Frozen Heart.

Nothing wrong with your build, just wanted to point out that it is an AP build, not a tank one.

EDIT: Wait a sec, you're the OP. You posted a different build than the one in your original post. Consider me confused...
he just said how he would make an ap morgana -_-

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
he just said how he would make an ap morgana -_-
Gotcha. Makes sense now. Btw, I LOVE Morgana!

SmecssRaege

10-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
Gotcha. Makes sense now. Btw, I LOVE Morgana!
aye as has since been explained, in case you do see this

Waterd was exactly right, i was indeed just stating a proposed AP build as someone had asked me previously ^^;

TheTruhan

10-06-2009

Can anybody tell me if the black shield takes magical damage that has already been affected by our magical resistance...or does the shield takes effect before we reduce the damage through magical reduction?
With the recent nerf of morgana's black shield holding out the damage in a team clash becomes a tad harder and this would really help me, so that I can choose whether to use magical reduction or armor runes. Pls help, thank you.

SmecssRaege

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theorgil View Post
Can anybody tell me if the black shield takes magical damage that has already been affected by our magical resistance...or does the shield takes effect before we reduce the damage through magical reduction?
With the recent nerf of morgana's black shield holding out the damage in a team clash becomes a tad harder and this would really help me, so that I can choose whether to use magical reduction or armor runes. Pls help, thank you.
i truly have no idea, can't help you on that one, i'm kinda curious as well tbh :P

TheTruhan

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmecssRaege View Post
i truly have no idea, can't help you on that one, i'm kinda curious as well tbh :P
Heeee, so even you don't know huh
I hope Riot will make this one clear and then I can finally make my own personal build
Thx for the reply

TheHeretic

10-06-2009

Seems like Ryali's is a no brainer for a tank build.

SmecssRaege

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeretic View Post
Seems like Ryali's is a no brainer for a tank build.
the rylai's change was after i made my guide...but i still don't really like it that much for morgana cuz her cooldowns are quite a tad bit longer...its pointless on dark binding, tormented soil if it re-applies the slow every tick could be cool, thats about it...

some usefulness....but not tons for that price id rather go for something that has more hp and more defensive stats on it

Joykill

10-06-2009

been trying this build and having great fun

end game I seem to just not die unless I get chain stunned and gangbanged by the whole other team! a great build!