Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

º Sheriff º

09-19-2011

I'm glad to see that there are new skins for Malz and Kog. Its a good thing Riot releases skins that cost money before the free Dominion, whodathunk?

I'll probably buy these skins anyways just saying, I REALLY WANNA PLAY THE BETA!!!!!!! If its not released soon at least I have Gears of War 3 tonight.

Decorum

09-19-2011

K...

Middies

09-19-2011

Why are ppl so strung out about dominion... Like a crack head waiting for his fix...
It'll come..it'll come..

Decorum

09-19-2011

Quote:
Middies:
Why are ppl so strung out about dominion... Like a crack head waiting for his fix...
It'll come..it'll come..

People are more disappointed that Riot was really open and forthcoming with information about it... for about 3 days.

Then we got NOTHING. They eventually released info about the items/cap points on the map, but by then, everyone had already seen it on various wikis and whatnot.

We aren't upset over Dominion's delay, we're upset over Riot's poor handling of the situation.

Wonderbolts

09-19-2011

shut up 12 year olds, how about you design the game and make it come -.-

Bear42

09-19-2011

Im gonna complain when a free game doesn't meet my expectations.

Middies

09-19-2011

I will agree with you... And as much as i WOULD like to play it... I can't be mad... It's free...

As opposed to Gears of War not being worth $60 not being nearly as fun. (In my opinion)

Shini Laser

09-19-2011

Quote:
Middies:
I will agree with you... And as much as i WOULD like to play it... I can't be mad... It's free...

As opposed to Gears of War not being worth $60 not being nearly as fun. (In my opinion)

Though, going to throw Gears of War this nod: It is better than CoD! . . . I mean, granted, it isn't hard to beat a series who produces a game per year, but hell, still credit!

Akrazo

09-19-2011

Oh yeah I forgot the ART TEAM is the main people behind Dominion... So obviously all ART SKINS should stop being produced to focus the ART TEAM on Dominions release which is really only delayed due to servers.