Tryndamere's spinning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skittle

09-18-2009

I was recently in a game hunting down Tryndamere with low hp when he (I dont know how) bugged the spinning skill and started down the map back to his base with his character completely frozen (not moving at all) but sliding back to his base. This lasted WAY longer than the skill animation.

Balls In Your Mouth

09-18-2009

You sure he didn't just animation bug and ran there? I frequently bug out after a spinning slash and glide around for a few seconds after.

Kamiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

I've done the same thing. It looks like he's standing still, but he's moving. Once he stops, and then tries to move again, it goes back to normal. At least, in my experience

Aprophis

09-18-2009

yes I've had the same experience. Got out of a spinning slash and then I was sliding around... stopped and ran again and it turned back to normal. Don't know for what reason that happened

jokeeeer

09-18-2009

Happens sometimes when you issue a move command during the spin, also Ive had him continue to spin until I changed direction (dealing no dmg ofc, just an animation bug).

Krow

09-18-2009

If you turn around, say spin slash ---> way and click <--- way you'll cancell this. I thought you were gunna complain about him cutting terrain. i love how he hax through the forest.

Gimpb

09-18-2009

Happens all the time