In-game Microphone talk function

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

newbslayer1

01-12-2011

i like this idea of a in-game mircophone

Mama Penguin

01-12-2011

+1

In-game mic would be wonderful. Please put it in ~ !

Bubiminator

01-13-2011

great idea + 1
But if you do ... try to make it eat very little extra resources since my PC isn't that great (and i think not only mine)

Patoriku92PL

01-14-2011

I want it too!

thindrake

01-17-2011

I'm ok with using vent or other 3rd party program, but I always play in solo queue.

However, if there was an "official" vent server, for solo queue, it would make games fairer when facing premades which have an unfair advantage with voice chat.

Building it right into the game would obviously be a good option as well.

Cráig

01-17-2011

This would be so much better than having to send out vent info everytime

b0tellin

01-18-2011

+1

firekid2k

01-18-2011

i totally vote for this. my problem is, late nights (my time) all i get are a bunch of non english speakers.

GtonyG

01-18-2011

This is a very good idea. It would greatly improve the gaming experience. And as it was stated before, for the people who do not like to hear other people's voices, a mute option can be added. I just hope that Riot decides to put voice chat into the game.

Soulwake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

I bet it's on the list of things to implement, but as someone said before it would add a lot of resources to the game. I have noticed that servers have been going down a little bit more lately than they use to even two months ago. It may be possible that they are trying to make sure their servers can handle such a change first before they implement it.

I'm pretty most people would be upset if they implemented an in-game chat that was awesome but it bogged down the actual game play as a result. I wish Riot would make a public list of features that it is planning on implementing to show we know they acknowledge the request. Also, so we could see if our requested feature is close to the top or down towards the bottom so we won't get so many repeat requests for features.