In-game Microphone talk function

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skittle

09-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerfman View Post
on the subject of voice acting. i think when you play with bots. it should give noobs the full experience. every time they die one of the bots has to yell "GOD AGAIN? YOU SUCK NOOB" typed and voiced. while other team mates say stuff like " don't listen to that guy" and if they day the same should happen except they should yell back" who you calling a noob" ive been playing this game since beta ur a noob, noob" and then if the player dies like 4 times the rager has to leave the game after swearing profusely at him for not knowing how to play. and also if the bots are doing poorly they should try to surrender every 5 minutes. that way the player knows what to expect when they play a real game.
You took it too far. Just stop

zerfman

09-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittle View Post
You took it too far. Just stop
but thats what games are like. thats why its humorous

DervishSoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2009

i enjoy how when you speak in HoN the in-game sound (which i believe is intense and great), becomes almosted muted, so you can hearself over the game sound.

kankle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

I know its beta, but this is one of the biggest letdowns. Completely silly that there is no voice chat

skittle

10-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerfman View Post
but thats what games are like. thats why its humorous
It might be but it has no relevance to the thread topic

Gemini

10-08-2009

oh god know...
I think it would fun but i don't wanna here ppl talk when i'm playing.. like seriously... get vent. or something. Youll even run into ******s who spam a game. Or never stop talking... etc
I like the idea just i've seen it in many games and it isn't that good imo

IS1550dac79ad7546b5c27e

10-08-2009

The in-game talk feature would be great, believe me i play counter-strike source that has such a feature and its really fun. Btw, you could put and on-off option for this feature, so if you don't fell like hearing other people talk you can just turn it off . Cheers

Waterd

10-08-2009

I would like to have in game voice

heyda

10-09-2009

This already has a lot of +1's so normally I wouldn't bother posting, but I'm giving it another one because a lvl one srsly just joined a game, said "no voice chat? lame," then left. That said I know so many people that I doubt I'll rarely have to use anything except vent.

AndyWise

10-10-2009

This is not really a must feature .. I'm in HoN beta and people just dont use the chat (only happened few times that someon said something and in most cases friends talked to eachother) .. When you play with pugs you play with pugs and youre held to the mercy of their skill ..
Dont get me wrong .. i prefer talking then writing but i just see the problems with implemented VoIP feature. Lets not forget that groups of people needed few years to develop Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Mumble to be as good as they are. Dont think implemented VoIp would be able to reach that.

So in my opinion just use the external program .. its not like its going to eat up your resources .. and you can use it for other stuff

The best one to connect with the game is by far Mumble. Server can be set only for registered players; you can make plugins for games (positional audio); and many more .. The only downside is that version 1.2 didnt release yet - maybe when season 1 launches.

wrap up:
Use external VoIP instead of internal ..