In-game Microphone talk function

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skittle

Junior Member

09-18-2009

Let us talk to eachother ingame with our microphones.


This is a team-game so why not? Instead of typing while micro'ing our champs when we could just hold a button down and communicate vocally.

The function on HoN works perfectly so I don't believe it's impossible to implement it into the game. Yes I know this isn't HoN but the fact still remains that this is a teamgame and it is an essential to communicate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hmmer94

Member

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittle View Post
Let us talk to eachother ingame with our microphones.


This is a team-game so why not? Instead of typing while micro'ing our champs when we could just hold a button down and communicate vocally.

The function on HoN works perfectly so I don't believe it's impossible to implement it into the game. Yes I know this isn't HoN but the fact still remains that this is a teamgame and it is an essential to communicate.

Very true... Plz implement this, so many of us will thank you dearly.

Best button would be Tab, so u dont have to move ur hands away from the skill buttons

Typing as gotten me killed or made me lose so much time, talk is the best option!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smallandchewy

Junior Member

09-18-2009

I've said this before and i'll say it again. In-game voice chat makes public games 10x better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Achenar

Senior Member

09-18-2009

This would be brilliant, honestly. It's also a fairly obvious suggestion so I'm sure Riot's considered it - is there any official word on voicechat ingame?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

09-18-2009

This has been on my LoL wishlist for a while. I'm just too lazy to go through vent :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iOnzZ

Member

09-18-2009

sounds good. but i just use mumble or vent. for the time being.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aias

Senior Member

09-18-2009

+1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hmmer94

Member

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOnzZ View Post
sounds good. but i just use mumble or vent. for the time being.

Mumble isnt very popular yet its the best program out there

You must be french am i right ?

For all who are curious, mumble = low resource usage on ur pc, less then Ts
Best audio quality: better then ventrilo and skype combined
0 lag when you talk and 0 delay on comunication

Its a french made free product and you can create servers for free

Give me some feedback on this thread about what u think about it

Enjoy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aias

Senior Member

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmer94 View Post
Mumble isnt very popular yet its the best program out there

You must be french am i right ?

For all who are curious, mumble = low resource usage on ur pc, less then Ts
Best audio quality: better then ventrilo and skype combined
0 lag when you talk and 0 delay on comunication

Its a french made free product and you can create servers for free

Give me some feedback on this thread about what u think about it

Enjoy
Rather not have to use an external application honestly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patyrn

Senior Member

09-18-2009

I tried mumble on your recommendation, and my friend's voice is kind of broken up actually. Not seeing this awesome voice quality you speak of.


12345 ... 7