Ashes plentyful bounty . . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hmmer94

09-18-2009

agreed its a booring ability...

Balls In Your Mouth

09-18-2009

Boring ability but if you can last hit a lot, you'll be able to gear out faster which makes the game less boring for you.

It's fine imho.

GoldenTiger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

Never mind seems like u guys arent open to any suggestions :| go back to dota or HoN i dunno never mind . . .

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

if she got a healing debuff ability, it would need another component because there are so few cases where healing actually happens.

Krow

09-18-2009

Just put points in last, you'll be farming like crazy w/ volley and your Infinity edge at this point. You kill 5 creeps a wave (should be easy) and you got 25 extra gold. Thats a good amount.

She dosent need another attack skill, shes a beginner player, meaning easy to use. + Attack speed would be too much... you'd take people down too fast.

Go crit dmg runes (50%) and w/ infin edge you'll crit for 500 late mid game. Add black cleaver and phantom and its game over. I get 800 crits w/ her most games.

Truhls

09-18-2009

As to why this guy thinks ashe needs a buff i have no idea, maybe he just sucks with her lol.

Tychii

09-18-2009

yea thats why i came up with 3 options for different abilitys for her because riot has stated that they dont like her bounty because it is boring and unimaginative -- if healing debuff doesnt work for you guys, a silence of some slight kind would make her really amazing -- or i think a physical shield would be cool on her as well -- but both of those options could prove to be op seeing as she already is quite amazing

and goldentiger -- i am coming up with new ideas while you are not - so i dont know what you are talking about being closed minded... at least come up with some sort of alternative to the ability or critic other peoples ideas on the subject