Ashes plentyful bounty . . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldenTiger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

I think most of you agree that plentyful bounty is a good but boring ability , i think it should be replaced with , i dunno an attack speed increase for 5 seconds (for example 100% atack speed for 5 secs and a 60 sec cooldown or something like that)

Please comment and other ideas !!!

Blackwolf23

09-18-2009

what about the Pogo Accident ability

Aknar

09-18-2009

Yeah it's true this is somewhat a boring skill but I would suggest that it would be changed with something that still implies bonus gold,something like .6 bonus gold for each successive hit when the attacked target dies and about 1 bonus gold for each hit at skill level 5 when the target dies

GoldenTiger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

I was thinking more on the lines of an assasin skill , cause i cant solo out a lot of heroes like jax , alistar or warwick so an atack speed increase would be helpful , just like twich , and his stealth combined with his ult . . . so i dunno . . .

Balls In Your Mouth

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTiger View Post
I was thinking more on the lines of an assasin skill , cause i cant solo out a lot of heroes like jax , alistar or warwick so an atack speed increase would be helpful , just like twich , and his stealth combined with his ult . . . so i dunno . . .
Ashe isn't meant to solo heroes. She can push a lane pretty hard early on due to range but her abilities are more for supporting a gank (Snares and ulti root/stun) unless you catch someone further out at low hp but then anyone will be able to gank them.

looney

09-18-2009

I think the skill is pretty okay, it helps farming a lot which can boost her 'attack speed' damager or whatever and have a + against the other carrys with better items.

Tychii

09-18-2009

if you think ashe is ment to solo jax/alistar/warwick then you need to get out of champion feedback and go back to playing starcraft with cheats

ashe is an amazing early game harasser and carry that disables the other team with stun/slow --- if you gave her the skill your suggesting she would become a tower raping machine that could rock heros faster then anyone else in the game...

something that could actually be nice on her would be a short silence or perhaps a physical shield similar to sivirs that didnt remove snares and only halved damage taken for a set amount of damage up to say 700 at lvl 5
but that might become to strong in tower pushing because she would be able to tank them to easily so maybe just a light single target silence
or a healing debuff, which a lot of heros have now, but would still seem to kind of fit her role as an assassin type hero
given the silence would just make her even more like drow :S

GoldenTiger

09-18-2009

ok keep ur insult comments to urself like "go back to starcraft with cheats" first o f all i never played starcraft because in my opinion its very boring ****ty gameplay (im not saying anything about graphics because i know its old) and second of all it was just a suggestion u dont like it post another wthout insults maybe then we can talk . . .

Tychii

09-18-2009

it was a horrible suggesting that wasent thought out in any way, so i gave you a similar response only with actual real suggestions that might be used without totally breaking the hero

Arafel

Friend of Urf

09-18-2009

If you kids don't stop bickering, I'll send you to bed with no dessert.