Release Notes v1.0.0.86

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brosian

06-05-2010

please fix cho'gath. i cannot feast properly, especially other champs, i like not losing all feast stacks upon dying, however, i would rather my best ability to work.
i use nightmare skin
this has happened ever since last update
seems to work better on smaller minions rather than larger ones
someone mentioned the possibility of using the ability and the targets health fluctuation during that time possibly causing the problem
i've counted seven times using the feast ability before it worked against a champion
seems to be the same whether i do or do not have full 6 stacks
i have tested it on arbitrary stationary jungle creeps, and when i activate feast on a target, if it does not work, cho will kinda inch toward the target i repeat this several times before feast goes off

i really hope some of this helps if i can think of any other possibly useful information on this issue (which is the difference between playing my favorite champion or not) i will post

i'm begging... please fix cho'gath

ButterflyOfDeath

06-05-2010

WHY? Why would u guys ruin Zilean? Now his only damage output is ruined! Why make it so that the turrets and minions attack u before it blows up?!!! WHY? That was the good thing about the time bombs! It countered the fact that they didn't do instant damage! Now not only do they have a chance to heal or cleanse or shield themselves before the bombs blow up but now their turret will come to their aid before the bombs blow! And not only is the damage over time not AoE but its an insignificant amount! 3, 2, and 1 damage? Seriously! WTF? Why ruin the best asset that a mediocre champion has?
All i can say is that i am severely disappointed in this new patch. Even though you guys did ad that sick ass new guy, my favorite champion is now ruined. Thank you

LUCKYDEKKO

06-05-2010

Yea, crit worthless now or what? and Teemo seemed better with longer poison duration second could mean alot. New champ seems over powered but sure he will be fix later.

LOLOptimusPrime

06-09-2010

I love Tryndamere's buff, it will come very handy xD.

Northander

06-10-2010

well they made Morgana quite useless with that passive now X(

Aquar

06-11-2010

OMG!
"Tryndamere
Undying Rage is now castable while stunned or disabled"
I think it is cheat. Stun is stun! While anybody is stuned he is disabled. Thats it. Choose Cleans as buff and use that ult "Undying Rage" after cleans as everybody does. Am I wrong?

GregTampa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregTampa View Post
but nothing on why the servers crashed...or the fix implemented.
oh no dont give me a bad rating for asking to fix the servers... OMG but everyone complain that they down... give me a break

eZrashin

12-14-2010

Well now Haunting Guise is useless...

I Play Lux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Back to the future