Omg nerf corki and katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malystryx

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis View Post
eventually?, because you cant really nerf them if you got a powerful hero if played right, i believe Corki is supposed to be powerful, why make a hero with explosives and a roflcopter if your making it weaker and underused, jax is already the killer hero, corki can detect invisible enemies with phosphorus bomb
You have to remember that they just released the new champions 9/17. I am sure that the developers are monitoring forums. But until we give them some real positive feedbak on what needs to be fixed; instead of just whining don't expect anything major.

Drakonis

09-19-2009

yea i know that so i'm making a thread about those epic whinings and have people to post what gotta be nerfed

Malystryx

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis View Post
yea i know that so i'm making a thread about those epic whinings and have people to post what gotta be nerfed
Understood.

0PYfclzjrm0E6nRT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

Katarina is overpowered, how?

Well shes not overpowered overall but her ultimate spell is; I think it has a 1.0 Ability Power ratio from ability power items, if you go AP items for her instead of attack speed and damage, she can easily solo all the team by using ultimate while tanking everyone. Try that in your next game if you want to get hated or want to be a *****.

It's not even funny soloing all team by just clicking a ultimate. Not playing with her nor playing against her. Her ultimate definitely needs a nerf.

Btw, if she's going to drop her cooldowns everytime someone kills around her. She needs a longer cooldowns on her skills, it's already fast enough.