Omg nerf corki and katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakar View Post
I don't think you understand the reason why I made this thread...
I was refering to the other post's above me, talking about balence and how to be good with Katarina.

Not your troll post silly :P

Enzeru

09-18-2009

Corki is pretty imba right now katrina seems fine to me tho....I mean Corki as way too much AoE+ insta Oh Sh!t! button to escape so yeah nerf Corki /nuff said!

Koslomac

09-19-2009

AP corki may be a tad bit too powerful. Not to mention that 3/4 of his abilities can be used for farming.

seresibyl

09-19-2009

But man, is Katarina fun.

Little heavy on the dodge though...

BAMF oh look +60% dodge which means 10% run speed which means hello ult

:V

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmer94 View Post
Heroes come out Op on purpose to get players to play them and tell Riot or any other gaming comunity how to best nerf them into mainstream play...

Go check dota not 1 new hero in the last 7 major patch's hasnt been OP.

I dare you to say so diferently with hard proof
dr.mundo was not OP at all that is why he was buffed now .

Akyio

09-19-2009

i really dont think katarina needs nerf? i played a while with her, both times it was alright, but we lost, and when i played with corki we won but katarina was just like in mine matches when i lost, she was okay, but not OP with lots of kills.
-she has her passive that requires a lot of time to feel benefits from attack speed
-shes melee so when u farm other heroes are about to kill you
-low hp
-low damage unless you make items with damage(but then your attack speed sucks)
-ulti might look nice, but actually her damage with ulti is not that much and with no ability to slow/stun enemy they just simply go away if theres no heroe around that can stun, and shes too fragile to stand 1v1 combat.

so to sum up i found her like champion that needs movement speed/attack speed item, then needs to make that hammer that slows down enemy, and then needs to make a new item that gives atk speed,40 damage and health 2% in damaage. then she can catch and kill someone

Lollerman

09-19-2009

Joke thread guys. Read OP, and the rest of the thread if possible, before you reply.

Aeonus

09-19-2009

lol

Malystryx

09-19-2009

Well I have to admit I have seen Katrinas ult be quite strong (it is an ult). But I have yet to play with or against her enough to pass judgement. I do feel Corki is very strong. He has a bunch of nuking power and he can own turrets very easy. I'm a sure that Riot will be reworking/nerfing these champions eventually. But at this point I personally don't feel they have been played enough to know for sure. And while I have worked both of them I have also been worked by both of them in the games I have played since this lastest patch.

Drakonis

09-19-2009

eventually?, because you cant really nerf them if you got a powerful hero if played right, i believe Corki is supposed to be powerful, why make a hero with explosives and a roflcopter if your making it weaker and underused, jax is already the killer hero, corki can detect invisible enemies with phosphorus bomb