played dominion yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siyanor

09-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acebeans View Post
I've really lost any faith I had in Riot. I honestly thought they were a company that appreciated the people that made them successful and didn't leave them in the dark. If anyone deserves to know whats going on, it's essentially the payer customers akin to stock holders wanting to know what's going on with a company they are invested in.

I don't know, I guess Riot didn't lie about Dominion but they certainly led people on a deceitful fashion without any explanations and they know it.

So yeah, great job Riot!
They led stupid people to believe stupid things, and just ignored them because they're dumbasses anyway and no one cares about them.

Stinglock

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyanor View Post
They led stupid people to believe stupid things, and just ignored them because they're dumbasses anyway and no one cares about them.
Here here!

Efrim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

ITT : People complain about Riot, then go back to playing League of Legends.

DeadEyeSavage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

Here the thing that i remember.

"dominion will be released at the end of season 1"

I seen it on a video from riot games on you tube.

I seen it also in text on the forums from a developer.

So yeah.....

This is why blizzard took the approach "it will be done when its done"

BloodGod22

09-19-2011

Just got out of a Dominion game....not what i expected to say the least, but thats thanks to my nabish team who had no idea what to do.

/troll mode off

Incursio

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodgod22 View Post
just got out of a dominion game....not what i expected to say the least, but thats thanks to my nabish team who had no idea what to do.

/troll mode off
why are you lying to all these people you ain't got no pancake mix!

Azreken

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryatid View Post
Don't count your chickens. Or hold your breath. Or pee into the wind. Or eat yellow snow.
Or trust Riot.

Yamikun

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreken View Post
Or trust Riot.
A friend stabs u in the back and takes ur wallet...After a month in the hospital u see him again, show him trust thinking he had good reason and he stabs u again and takes ur wallet... Now after 2 months he is there in front of you holding a chainsaw... I'm gonna keep my distance you are free to go greet him if you want...

Para

09-19-2011

LeBlanc: Classic Misdirection.

UniveRsE CuRsE

09-19-2011

The beta will probably come October 4th lol, probably later knowing riot's slow ass.