Ashe ult crit?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bashbrizecul

05-31-2010

Could be that it's reporting the actual ECA total damage (including its little AoE damage) without removing the actual creep damage.

Tubesteak

05-31-2010

Well, I certainly hope its a case of the death recap misreporting the numbers.
An 1200 point arrow from Ashe would be sick.

The Boz

05-31-2010

I got hit for 750 damage by Hate Spike once, so yeah, don't believe the recap.

Tubesteak

05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
I got hit for 750 damage by Hate Spike once, so yeah, don't believe the recap.
Actually, that's believable as that was probably the cumulative damage of Hate Spike. Because you never get hit with just one spike.

Voslin

05-31-2010

There was a lot of misunderstandings with ashe's death recap in the past for this same reason.

Her ult is enchanted crystal arrow, which, for some oblivious reasons, people tend to mistake with frost arrow, her regular attack with Q toggled on.

It hits pretty hard if she got damage and crit items + runes/masteries, and its her main damage source too.

TehAcE

05-31-2010

Death recap is probably adding up previous hits from Crystal Arrow. Sometimes it does that. It kinda makes sense though if you were hit by Crystal arrow twice that would be 1200 damage.

Tubesteak

05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehAcE View Post
Death recap is probably adding up previous hits from Crystal Arrow. Sometimes it does that. It kinda makes sense though if you were hit by Crystal arrow twice that would be 1200 damage.
Yeah, but the death recap shows the damage you took in the last 5 seconds (or so) of your life. No one gets hit with two crystal arrows within 5 seconds.

Unless.... haxor.

Tarion

05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voslin View Post
There was a lot of misunderstandings with ashe's death recap in the past for this same reason.

Her ult is enchanted crystal arrow, which, for some oblivious reasons, people tend to mistake with frost arrow, her regular attack with Q toggled on.

It hits pretty hard if she got damage and crit items + runes/masteries, and its her main damage source too.
I think this man has the answer

Tubesteak

05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarion View Post
I think this man has the answer
Yeah, after talking with them a little more, I think they were misreporting the ult af Frost Arrow and not Crystal Arrow. With the damage her auto-attack was putting out, I can see it being upwards of 1200 with Frost Arrow turned on.

Sleasye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2010

No pic No proof simple as that......