[Judicator got ruined]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hmmer94

09-18-2009

I am goying to test here now, she use to be one of my favorites, will give feedback very soon in this thread about my thaughts

Bianary

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenToedPete View Post
Just played her, and was disappointed that her heal only seemed to restore health when cast on myself. Bug or intended?
This would be a bug.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamine View Post
She is the most boring, most skillless and badly designed champion period, she was problematic before because she was only used by noobs to pawn with reckoning, now its even worse
most skilless has to go to ryze or katarina. boring is also right up there with ryze, but yeah she was boring before too.

the only good change they made to her (except possibly the heal change) was that reckoning no longer stuns.

Cooking Panda

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
most skilless has to go to ryze or katarina. boring is also right up there with ryze, but yeah she was boring before too.

the only good change they made to her (except possibly the heal change) was that reckoning no longer stuns.
Katarina? Skilless?!!! Are you kidding me, have you even played Kat yet? She is one of the weakest champs, and you have to know how to play her. If you measure skill by how twitchy you are, then you might as well go back to DotA

Adonis

Emissary of the League

09-18-2009

i liked the old kayle better.

Cryxoir

09-18-2009

i wouldnt have minded the nerf on reckoning i didnt really abuse it that much except early and for the stun the only thing im wonder is how her flame sword and invul cooldown are gonna be no
i mean if they took away the bonus damage they definetly need to make the cd shorter and the invul i hope they didnt add that much of a cd

Zeyk

09-18-2009

So what is the new cooldown/duration of Righteous Fury?

pandamine

Adjudicator

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyk View Post
So what is the new cooldown/duration of Righteous Fury?
Its like a minute on rank 1, for a normal ability....

The longest CD of any normal ability I believe is like 20 or 25 seconds, this is 3 times that

Hmmer94

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
i liked the old kayle better.

I agree on the ult with invulnerability switch, but the rest and espacially the higher cd's...

Not good and took the fun out of the hero

Hedgehog

09-18-2009

Righteous Fury lasts 10 seconds at all levels. Gives 0 bonus damage +33% of AP at all levels. Ranking up takes about 5 seconds off the cooldown. Starting cooldown is something like 60 seconds.

Overall Kayle lost the 30/50/70 bonus damage from Righteous Fury and had her aura nerfed heavily at the cost of being able to cast her shield on allies with it having a longer cooldown.

I didnt mention the Reckoning revenge mechanic because that was over the top.