[Judicator got ruined]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pandamine

Adjudicator

09-18-2009

Look I was hoping the remake fixed some issues with judicator and it obviously didn't, for one thing the champion is now even more boring and no skilled to play (seriously he has 2 abilities with massive cooldown of +60 seconds) and I can easily see his ultimate causing issues for champs like Yi

Can they just remove the whole invulnerable concept all together and do something that works?

Nerdrage

09-18-2009

I personally like judicator's current incarnation better than before.

Making the invincibility an ult and giving you access to the ranged attack (which scales with AP nomnom) earlier on is something I've wanted for a while. They got rid of the whole double-damage stun **** which is good, because that was terribly stupid to deal with, and I felt so dirty every time I used it.

If she's not your playstyle now, she wasn't before. Don't play her if you don't like the mechanics that revolve around cooldown management rather than "OH LOOK AT ME I SPAM THIS SKILL SO I MUST BE SKILLED" characters.

Saying Judicator takes no skill is a rather shallow statement. Managing when to use your cooldowns (which all your abilities take for-****ing-ever other than reckoning) is a skill in it's self.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

09-18-2009

Just played her, and was disappointed that her heal only seemed to restore health when cast on myself. Bug or intended? either way, kinda lame. Reckoning got the nerf it needed, and playing her as support felt more rewarding, being able to save allies for 4 seconds with the amazing invunerability was great.

pandamine

Adjudicator

09-18-2009

She is the most boring, most skillless and badly designed champion period, she was problematic before because she was only used by noobs to pawn with reckoning, now its even worse

yoshanity

09-18-2009

Let's be honest here, being able to spam Invuln Shield every 2 seconds and one-shotting people with Reckoning wasn't exactly balanced, fun, nor skilled. If anything, Kayle takes MORE skill to play now than before (manage cooldowns, cast Ult on allies, cast heal on allies, etc.).

I find Kayle's playstyle to fit something the game has yet to offer and I have gone from a Kassadin main to a Kayle main now.

I can see how you think the castable invuln shield is going to be OP, but all you have to do is look at Morgana's shield. You put that thing on Master Yi/Jax and things are going to die in a team battle. That's the beauty of the game.

I guess to each his/her own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamine View Post
She is the most boring, most skillless and badly designed champion period, she was problematic before because she was only used by noobs to pawn with reckoning, now its even worse
I would suggest actually putting down facts and advice, instead of just whining. Then somebody might actually understand your point of view.

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

09-18-2009

Lots of good points on the subject here:

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=12381

P.S. I agree, bad changes...

somewhere

09-18-2009

her sister is the one that needs the nerf >.>

Hedgehog

09-18-2009

Shes awful now. As ive stated in the other Kayle feedback thread, shes the new gangplank. Her skills are all over the place.

Reckoning right now is her only above average skill.

Her heal + MS buff. Assuming it isnt broken and it does actually heal allies, is a whopping 60 (+30 per level) heal on a 20 second cooldown. Using it as a heal is completely pointless. The only thing this skill basically does is provide a 16% move speed bonus at max level. This thing is barely even worth 5 ability points. Im well aware it heals roughly the same amount overall now as it did before the change but this skill suffers for the sake of having a petty heal tied in with it.

Righteous Fury, where do I begin. Too short duration/long cooldown to help with farming/last hitting. Has really bad AP scaling of 0.3:1. Meaning to get +70 damage you need about 210AP. Buying AP to get damage on this is less cost effective than just straight out buying +damage items. Really bad level scaling, worth taking level 1 early but not maxing until its the only thing left.

Her ultimate, completely outclassed by Morganas Shield (spammable, prevents debuffs, really low cooldown and long duration) and Zileans ultimate (actually lets the targetted hero continue to fight instead of having to run at the risk of being insta killed when it wears off).

Her Aura, meh. 10% at all levels, no longer effects creeps. Really nerfed her pushing ability. The added IAS when an ally dies is poor and will barely help in killing someone.

Overall as a hero shes a poor tanker, a poor DPSer and an 'ok' support. Shes not a bad support but there are definitely better.

If you want to tank, take a real tank like Alistar, Amumu or Cho'Gath. If you want to DPS take a dedicated DPSer like Master Yi, Jax, Ashe, Tristana, etc. If you want to support take Taric, Morgana or Zilean over Kayle.

Lollerman

09-18-2009

The only thing unique about Judy is her conversion from melee to range for her auto-attacks, other than that, her skills are a little underwhelming in terms of play-style... more "left-click whenever you can" abilities.

Duffie

09-18-2009

I like most of the changes, the heal is bugged at the moment though.