[Guide] Rammus-The Rolley Polley Ball of Awesome.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serois

11-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickenjal View Post
You clearly don't know what armor is.
Armor give physical damage reduction and is not linear or else 100 armor = 100% damage reduction..
The curve is logaryhthimic so that you'll never reach 100% damage reduction no matter how many armor you stacked.
Also your calculation is wrong.So even in your wrongness your wrong.
Beside it would be totally imba 100 armor = +200% HP lol.
You should try to consider how armor changes your effective hp. If you don't want to do the calculations, you should reread OctopusDropkick's post till you understand it.

McComb

11-14-2009

You should stop double posting and read my post until you understand it.

Serois

11-14-2009

Quote:
You should stop double posting and read my post until you understand it.
I don't care that you are wrong anymore. good luck.

OctopusDropkick

11-14-2009

Quote:
You clearly don't know what armor is.
Armor give physical damage reduction and is not linear or else 100 armor = 100% damage reduction..
The curve is logaryhthimic so that you'll never reach 100% damage reduction no matter how many armor you stacked.
Also your calculation is wrong.So even in your wrongness your wrong.
Beside it would be totally imba 100 armor = +200% HP lol.
I'm quoting the developers who made the game. Reread my post till you understand it, please.

Travster

11-14-2009

Wow!

This guide is great!

After doing absolutely horrible in a game (mainly cause im noob w/rammus) my team ended up beating a team even though we had one of those crappy feed-until-lvl-10-leavers on our team.

My score was 5/4/19 !

That shows both how bad I am (and how much improvement I have to make) and how much of a team player Rammus is.

*both thumbs up*

RedScar

11-16-2009

Great guide, but what is the 0/21/9 build exactly? quickly went through the pages and didn't see it go specific.

iPlastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-20-2009

This build lays some nice nice groundwork, I switch some of the items up personally. But this was the build I started playing LoL with, and Rammus is my main.

Running Naked Fat Man

11-22-2009

I have played Rammus a lot and have always been a fan of 3x Sunfire with Atam's Impaler. The boots I take are Mercury or Ninja, depending on the team build, and I might get Chalice, again depending on teams.

Basically with this build my attack is just under 300, I have well over 3000 hp, and have serious magic and physical def. Yes I am aware of people having the ability to stack magic resist to counter sunfire, but most don't.

Maybe I will give your build a try, see how it works out.

ODonnell

11-23-2009

I can't believe how effective the op's build is. I have not had a game where i performed poorly, not to mention it fits perfectly with the current stacking of effective hit points that the game has become. The only suggestion i have is to just about always get the merc treads of tabi's. I cant give you enough credit, rammus has given new life to what was a stale game where i played 3 heroes

ODonnell

11-24-2009

Had to double post, 10 game win streak with this build as 6 solo queues 3 duo 1 trio. I never want to see heart of gold rammus again D: