[Guide] Rammus-The Rolley Polley Ball of Awesome.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Floats

05-12-2010

Even after using this guide I die as Rammus all over the place. He just takes to much damage to easily. How are you supposed to use taunt effectively? Is there a video or something? Everytime I use it it turns out bad. I need to get really close to activate it and after I do I always end up taking more damage than they did, so they just kill me! I don't understand! How do I do anything against opponents with ranged attacks?
Let me put this into perspective. In 7 matches as Rammus I've gotten 26 kills, 25 assists, and 58 deaths. Every other champion seems to just be to strong for Rammus to fight. How am I supposed to do anything to Warwick? Or Garen? or Pantheon? or Zilean? Everybody hurts!

Grand Xerxes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2010

Floats, are you trying to 1v1 with Rammus? Most of the time that isn't going to work well....you really just want to be the initiator for your team, powerball in, taunt their carry pop DBC and ult if you think it will finish before death(most of the time I pop it regardless, cuz its CD is fairly short) and sit back and watch your team dominate while the enemy team focuses you into the ground. Rammus isn't going to net a whole lot of kills, but I have had many games where I get 25+ assists. While, this guide isn't bad, I don't think it is the best as it hasn't been updated in a while....I prefer this one....
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ghlight=rammus

If you want some tips in game, add me to your friend list and I will see if I can help.....I am not the BEST player, not even close I am sure, but may be able to help.

dharh

05-12-2010

1v1 Rammus is usually not going to work. He can harass a bit, but your power comes from cooperation. Your punches generally leave the opponent open for others, or if you don't care for as much gold, for your tower to kill your foe.

WhiteWafflez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2010

i recommend guardian angel instead of Aegis of the Legion

thunion

09-24-2010

Amazing gude i love playng rammus and can be really good when playng him(quodra kill)however i really was searching for long time for good items setup.. you build is just amazing when i get chalice i can easely solo vs 2(well at least against those dumbs who think that if i am less then half hp they can kill me at tower easely...)This build adds alotas of everything that needed for tank i even get at least 100 mr without serius mr items which was always my problem before.Thanks for the guide once more

Quote:
1v1 Rammus is usually not going to work. He can harass a bit, but your power comes from cooperation. Your punches generally leave the opponent open for others, or if you don't care for as much gold, for your tower to kill your foe.
Rammus is amazing 1vs1 against squishy carrys like ashe he just desotroys them however ramms got alots of problems to kill tanky dpses like morde/singed/garen