Request to have heimer guides removed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockLee Tipsy

09-23-2010

There are about 10 heimer guides and everyone is outdated. they all are from back when he had 3 or more turrets..

please remove all the guides as they are inapplicable to the current heimer

Alberio Imma

09-23-2010

lolwut? Just because they nerfed the turret count doesn't mean they're out of date.
The best guide on these forums, Oppenheimer, is based off of a nuke Heimer.

Warrrax

09-24-2010

Unfortunately, MOST of the guides are way out of date. It sucks as a noob because I read about a hero and am excited to play em, only to discover that they were totally remade and/or nerfed into oblivion.

Notmiefault

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

You make a good point, but outdated guides are better than no guides at all.

Villiroth

09-24-2010

Thats like saying your GPS telling you to turn right is better then your GPS not telling you to turn at all, when you should be turning left. Id rather run around in circles and figure it out myself then to be told the wrong way and have to undo that and THEN figure it out for myself.

Cenerae

09-24-2010

Heimer's more than just a turret spammer, you realise. The fact that he only has 2 now doesn't automatically invalidate the older guides. Now while I'm sure there may be inconsistensies with some of the older guides, it doesn't mean they're no longer worth reading.

If it really bothers you that much, why not write your own guide anyway?

Whom

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberio Imma View Post
lolwut? Just because they nerfed the turret count doesn't mean they're out of date.
The best guide on these forums, Oppenheimer, is based off of a nuke Heimer.
Seconded. It's still the best way to play Heimer even after all of the urfs. 95% of it still applies.