Minions and Towers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helfeather

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craixis View Post
Abilities do not cause minions to attack you...
Normal (auto) attacks, do...
I don't think that's true. I play solo mid on Akali all the time and I harass with Mark of the Assassin. When near tower with minions, it still attacks me when I throw a Mark. I've also seen a silly Singed poison me, then chase me into tower range, and the DoT from the poison caused the tower to immediately switch target from minions to Singed.

Craixis

05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helfeather View Post
I don't think that's true. I play solo mid on Akali all the time and I harass with Mark of the Assassin. When near tower with minions, it still attacks me when I throw a Mark. I've also seen a silly Singed poison me, then chase me into tower range, and the DoT from the poison caused the tower to immediately switch target from minions to Singed.
Note I said minions, not Towers...
Underlined key things in my first post as well

Camelonian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

After playing some more today and concentrating on what was going on, it appears that some melee or out of range minions tend to get stuck in a "patrol" loop instead of stopping to attack a target hero. I'll try to fraps this when I get a chance, but instead of attacking they just move back and forth in an attempt to get to the hero but never actually decide on a path and then return to what they were doing when the call to action wears off.

Does that make sense? It was sort of hard to explain.