New Skins and Malzahar Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaGhost

05-30-2010

I think the first skin is based off of Prince of Persia as his text says "Shadow Prince" which i believe happened in one of the PoP games

The second skin though i can't figure out.

Morg skin isn't referencing anything, its her right after she is smitten by Kayle (i think).

Sion is based on Super Android 13

I have no clue what Kayle's basis is

Gardenia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGhost View Post
I think the first skin is based off of Prince of Persia as his text says "Shadow Prince" which i believe happened in one of the PoP games

The second skin though i can't figure out.

Morg skin isn't referencing anything, its her right after she is smitten by Kayle (i think).

Sion is based on Super Android 13

I have no clue what Kayle's basis is
You're going to honestly tell me that when it's so obviously a Terminator refrence given all of Sion's quotes and responses?

MMM So Moist

05-30-2010

I like how the "normal" price is assigned before the champion is released, thank you riot for giving us a discounted price as soon as the champion is released!

FearCatalyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGhost View Post
Perhaps Prince of Persia: Two Thrones?

While it's possible, it doesn't really look too much like him (clothes, etc) and I wish they'd gone with different color schemes than red and yellow. We've had those for like... 3 new champions that I can remember (Kennen, Garen, Akali), and this makes four. That's a bit too much. Is it something to do with the Riot logo (RP symbol in top right of PvP.net Client is red and yellow)?

Anyway, WTB Altair or legit Prince of Persia skin for Malzahar. I'll be buying him regardless of how unimpressive his skins are, but I'd drop some serious RP for an Altair skin.

Also WTB Megaman Ezreal, Jedi Yi, Disco Heimer, Firefighter Trist, etc.

Need more silly skins.

Dauf

05-30-2010

Oh hell yes terminator skin for Sion.

GhostDieM

05-30-2010

Hate to be the one to rain on the parade but I really don't care about new skins when I can't even play my retail version of the game because Riot doesn't have their you know what together. So please fix the LoL patcher (I know there are literally dozens of others on this forum with similar problems) before you go touting new useless skins, k thx.

Pink401k

05-30-2010

If you notice, there is a place for morgana's whip in her left hand in each picture. Her hand is always seemingly closed around something.

Torinux

05-30-2010

and Sion got his skin... finally! and a good one

kintos

05-30-2010

so the new champs gonna be 975 rp? also is the patch next friday?

Ivan120

05-30-2010

Finaly..