New Skins and Malzahar Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drgron

05-31-2010

quick over view:
Malzahar champ-I love you riot
shadow prince-pretty nice
Vizier-yes malzahar when you cross your arms and float, the red and black does make you look fat, when you're actually being played YOU LOOK AWESOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
exiled morg- you somehow made an evil angel look not too evil. i like it.
hextec sion- I personally dislike, but I can see people using and liking it
Viridian Kayle- I now relize that I can love a champ not because of abilities but because of skins,
all in all I give this patch an A (sion was really what brought it down)

M3ch4nism

05-31-2010

what about ash??? is thier gonna be a skin for her??!! plzzz RIOT!! make a skin for Ashe like the ones u made for rammus and evelynn!!! call it Outcast Ashe or ... Dark Rogue ashe!!

josema

05-31-2010

when you will release the pacht riot?

Mochatastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2010

New Janna skin would be nice. And Soraka.

OutMagic

05-31-2010

epic guys, i so want malzahar, i love playing morgana and he looks like his skills r a bit like hers, so cant wait to use him xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EuropeanGuy

05-31-2010

I MUST buy all the skins of Malazahar, why? Because he remind me of cirtain prophet from a sort of religion that is practised in some sandy place in our world

L4r90

05-31-2010

Yery nice additions in terms of skins^^
finaly sion has got his 1st skin aswell as morgana... but i don't like/oppose the new policy to make money with each new champion by making 2 skins on release... i didn't need that at the beginning to like a new champion and still bought a buttload of additional skins (months later with the realease). other than that i stilll wanna know where i can find official patch updates or a specific patch day note? (i know... that i could look up the TR-forums but that's not the final form/version that's gonna hit the servers).
keep up the good work

PS.: have fun on the patchday itself^^ i'll probably use that night for the movies or something since i KNOW that the servers will shutdown/lag/be busy/won't be accesable/... as always xD

ChanelMel

05-31-2010

okey cool and all but its after a weekend and the malzahar isnt added yet and i wanna buy him and anyone have clue how much IP he will cost?

kkthxbb

heretiq

05-31-2010

hey guys when will be this patch?

Devix89

05-31-2010

saved 7k IP just in case =p