Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins and Malzahar Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drgron

Recruiter

05-31-2010

quick over view:
Malzahar champ-I love you riot
shadow prince-pretty nice
Vizier-yes malzahar when you cross your arms and float, the red and black does make you look fat, when you're actually being played YOU LOOK AWESOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
exiled morg- you somehow made an evil angel look not too evil. i like it.
hextec sion- I personally dislike, but I can see people using and liking it
Viridian Kayle- I now relize that I can love a champ not because of abilities but because of skins,
all in all I give this patch an A (sion was really what brought it down)

M3ch4nism

05-31-2010

what about ash??? is thier gonna be a skin for her??!! plzzz RIOT!! make a skin for Ashe like the ones u made for rammus and evelynn!!! call it Outcast Ashe or ... Dark Rogue ashe!!

josema

05-31-2010

when you will release the pacht riot?

Mochatastic

05-31-2010

New Janna skin would be nice. And Soraka.

OutMagic

05-31-2010

epic guys, i so want malzahar, i love playing morgana and he looks like his skills r a bit like hers, so cant wait to use him xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EuropeanGuy

05-31-2010

I MUST buy all the skins of Malazahar, why? Because he remind me of cirtain prophet from a sort of religion that is practised in some sandy place in our world

L4r90

05-31-2010

Yery nice additions in terms of skins^^
finaly sion has got his 1st skin aswell as morgana... but i don't like/oppose the new policy to make money with each new champion by making 2 skins on release... i didn't need that at the beginning to like a new champion and still bought a buttload of additional skins (months later with the realease). other than that i stilll wanna know where i can find official patch updates or a specific patch day note? (i know... that i could look up the TR-forums but that's not the final form/version that's gonna hit the servers).
keep up the good work

PS.: have fun on the patchday itself^^ i'll probably use that night for the movies or something since i KNOW that the servers will shutdown/lag/be busy/won't be accesable/... as always xD

ChanelMel

05-31-2010

okey cool and all but its after a weekend and the malzahar isnt added yet and i wanna buy him and anyone have clue how much IP he will cost?

kkthxbb

heretiq

05-31-2010

hey guys when will be this patch?

Devix89

05-31-2010

saved 7k IP just in case =p