Petition to Keep Draft Normals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L0thy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

Singed.

JoeDuo

09-16-2011

I don't know what you people are talking about, normal games are still using the blind pick system.

cdignam

09-16-2011

Singed.

Lews

09-16-2011

/singed

p.s. This actually would make normals worth playing.. Albeit it should just be all-pick without drafting. Since it would keep the fluidness of 'Normals' que and pick style.

Machop

09-16-2011

Upvoting

FumA273

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelofOrange View Post
Absolutely not.

I just played a game that took 10 tries to get a match together because someone left each one. When there is no penalty to leaving, people will just decide they don't like the current team comp/bans/whatever and leave.

PS if you are not playing to win, you are doing a great disservice to your team.
then continue to play your blind pick normals? since when has anyone said to take that down? lol some people.. so dumb

Mexicat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

/demaciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

a

ApolloPR

09-16-2011

singed

BerniBear

09-16-2011

singed

TimmyPage

09-16-2011

Signed

I've wanted this as an option for a long while, draft pick just makes the game more interesting to me, even if its not for rank.