[CHALLENGE] Cute...But Still Awkward...Champ Couples

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeurOnyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoton View Post
Mundo and Anivia
Addled by alcohol, Mundo grabs Anivia one day at the bar and starts waltzing with her on the bar. Strangely flattered, Aniovia persues a relationship with this mad man.
You saw that picture too huh?

I support this pairing anyway.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

blitzcrank and orianna, brand and shyvana, lux and jarvan, poppy and amumu, vladamir and vayne, or morgana and kassadin, think any of those would be pretty akward.

Pizzaplan3tman

10-31-2011

Sorkoa Warwick

LunaYukari

10-31-2011

Just a personal fantasy would be Janna Riven.

IzumiShion

10-31-2011

jax and sivir invencible in history, pantheon and leona, akaly and shen, irelia and yi, teemo and tristana, katarina and talon, oriana and blitz, karma and ryze, xin zhao and nindalee or jarvan.poppy and kenne maybe swain and leblac kk hard mages. need champion old woman no have hehe

UberCivilian

10-31-2011

Pantheon x Leona. I think you can piece together why this would be awkward....*feather flapping sound getting louder*

Jaykoboy

11-01-2011

Welcome to month #3 of this poll! For month #2, the winner was...Jax and Soraka, with a total of 12 votes! Congratulations, your winning spree is still unbeaten! (Apparently, this doesn't just apply to the fields...)

If anyone can come up with some couple better than Jax and Soraka who fulfills the 'Cute but still Awkward' requirement, please, do post it. See if you can de-throne the champ! And, of course, to start off month #3 of this poll, I will be adding another awkward couple.

This month's Awkward Couple by Jaykoboy: Jarvan and Shyvana. Very simply put; Jarvan slew several of Shyvana's kin, namely dragons, so that wouldn't exactly be a topic to bring out on the first date. Not that it was her relatives directly, just dragons in general. (I'm not sure if they've released her Lore yet...)

Anyways, I'll see you on the fields (CYOTF) and good luck!

-Jaykoboy-

akordrin

11-12-2011

Ok I need to get my two sense in here. Garen and LeBlanc!!! :O Demacian and Noxian! Also LeBlanc posing as Jarv! Imagine how crazy and awkward THAT would be! specially if she couldn't resist him any more and she came onto Garen when still posed as Jarv. xD Oh Ho. THAT would be Garens cue to say " Oh..I-I....uhhhh left my parrot in the oven!" - pops his Q for movement speed and runs off- leaving LeJarv with a dumbfounded look. "..W-wait...parrot....?.."

Edit: Hurray for Necroing fun topics like this!

Edit#2: Not including a Awkward pairing but in all seriousness...Who would Warwick get with? I've heard a lot of Soraka but she hates him to the very core so I do not see that being much of an option. Soooo who?

Silverling

11-12-2011

Wait... Seriously? Mine is still the top vote? Lol!

Though part of that problem may be because its on the first page. Might want to add some of the other suggestions to the first post with quotes leading to them. :3

Afny

11-12-2011

Cute thread topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Also, not because I have anything against them, but gay and lesbian couples are OUT. A lot of people will dislike them, which automatically puts you out of the running entirely. It's more a piece about fairness in judgment, not about discrimination. So sorry to all you people out there who have spent months putting together the perfect gay/lesbian couple.
Sorry to break it to you, but choosing not to acknowledge gay and lesbian relationships because "a lot of people will dislike them" isn't "fairness in judgement". Why don't you ask anyone in non-conventional relationships who's government chooses not to acknowledge them? I doubt they'll tell you that they've been judged fairly. It is, in fact, discrimination... admittedly against fictional characters in a non-canonical sense.

Anyway, my vote is for Janna/Karma. Their personalities are polar opposites, and they've got a tenuous canonical connection (Janna taught Karma how to use her fans or something).