[CHALLENGE] Cute...But Still Awkward...Champ Couples

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nuthael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Annie and Tibbers xD

BetaKitsune

10-25-2011

Skarner and Taric because its true with how much Taric loves gems.

Turtlerocket

10-25-2011

Akali and Shen.
What? They're both ninjas, they're supposed to have forsaken all emotion in order to purify their art to the highest degree.

Konoton

10-26-2011

Mundo and Anivia
Addled by alcohol, Mundo grabs Anivia one day at the bar and starts waltzing with her on the bar. Strangely flattered, Aniovia persues a relationship with this mad man.

Leocano

10-26-2011

Nasus and Cassiopeia.

Makes sense.

Jaykoboy

10-26-2011

BetaKitsune, we all know that Taric would love on Skarner for more reasons than the fact that he's made out of gems.

Umbra88

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Wow, great entries so far! BTW, @Silverling, nice job on the Fan Art.

If you want to find it really easily, search Pit and Umbra, just those two words. Besides this post, it'll be the only thing with those two words next to each other in them.

Enjoy!

-Jaykoboy, the Dragon's Hero-

wait, who am I being paired with?
Also Riven X Lux

Jaykoboy

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbra88 View Post
wait, who am I being paired with?
Oh, yeah, um...you'll be getting...I'll just say LeBlanc.

Umbrasaevio

10-27-2011

Orianna and Heimerdinger

Sivir and Irelia

Cassiopeia and Graves

Vayne and Xin Zhao

Karma and Jarvan IV

NeurOnyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Cyzyk, thanks for the entry...but I think you mixed up Morgana with Kayle. Morgana brutally murders. Kayle serves the greater good and the weak. Not sure how Renekton is proof that Nasus is capable of evil. Oh, and back to the Kayle:Morgana thing, killing Kayle is just about the stupidest thing you could do. We all know Morgana is evil. So don't get her confused with Good. Just for future reference. If you had said Nasus and Kayle, that would've worked a bit better, with all the same things otherwise. IE:

Both are from another world/dimension, and both are superhuman figures who believe in noblesse oblige. One could see Kayle convincing Nasus to help her defeat Morgana for the good of her world just as Nasus happily assists the League for the good of Runeterra.

So there's the cute. Nasus and Kayle happily skipping through dimensions using their strength to serve the greater good.

On the flip side of the coin, nothing says awkward like your sibling wanting to kill you for disagreeing with them. Just as Nasus and Kayle agree on their philosophy of serving the weak, Renekton and Morgana agree on the pleasure of murdering their brother/sister, and would probably be happy to help the other kill both.

Going deeper than just "angry space croc wants to eat your face," there's also the clear potential for both to be flawed. Nasus has the capacity for evil; Renekton is proof of that, and Kayle would be able to see that, just as Nasus could see that potential in Kayle through Morgana. The constant reminder of that flaw would create friction between them, just as it does in any relationship. Can just imagine the "You sound just like Renekton when you say that," or "Something about your expression just now reminds me of Morgana."
Strongly disagree. Nasus and Renekton are both two sides of the same coin. You need to read their backstories and understand where they come from.

Also, Kayle is just as evil if not worse than Morgana, because such blind faith to what she thinks is good can be just as damaging as evil. Her unflinching resolution to 'good' can be a crux just as much as a strength.

Anyway, my vote's in for Cassiopeia and Galio. I'm not entirely sure why either.