[CHALLENGE] Cute...But Still Awkward...Champ Couples

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XtremeButtPirate

10-05-2011

Warwick+Alistar=<3

Aesir Fox

10-05-2011

Lux and Fiddle:

"Oh my sweet scarecrow, I love you!"
"CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW"

Goodgrim

10-05-2011

Jarvan And Sona... Jarvan pretty much yells everything he says and Sona just goes "...".

frostyvamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

I would say Kog'Maw Malzahar, but that wouldnt be akward other then the species difference.. other then that they fit in quite nicely.
I think Xereth/Maokai would be akward, partly because Maokai is against the use of magic, and Xereth is a being of magic wanting complete control of it.. and also cause ones a tree, ones a being of energy with bits of sarcophagus as armor.. =x

Aria Sachou

10-05-2011

Kogmaw and Morgana, randomness at its best

Toxic Nerve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

talon and riven. just take a look at their loading screens. they both have a super-hero duo look.

Jaykoboy

10-08-2011

Again, a bump. It's sort of slowing down a bit.

AleksdMomo

10-08-2011

i will say sona and mordekaiser...
i mean, she was the first member of pentakill along with morde, she is the only one that can smooth morde´s metal hearth (i suppose) and obviously Mordekaiser has a need of something that makes him feed of other things than sickness... maybe, a cute, silent etwahl composer...

Thanatos0400

10-10-2011

Kog'Maw and Cho'Gath lol
So basically, the voidbornes' genders are not known. But scientifically, predatory insects species tend to have larger females which sometimes eat males after mating, eg. Praying mantis, spiders, etc. So.. Lets get this straight, cho and kog look like tyranids, tyranids look like bugs, cho is ginormous and eats people, kog is much, much smaller than cho.. Kinda hard to think of cho as a she but oh well :P

Jaykoboy

10-11-2011

Bumping back to front. I didn't expect it to fall to second or third.