[FAN THREAD] Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

10-02-2011

Okay, I tried this on another forum, but it didn't work too well, so I'm moving on to here. This is probably where it goes, anyways. It's a thread entirely devoted to fans of FIDDLESTICKS! (Where terror is a weapon.)

Anyways, the idea is that if you like Fiddlesticks, you can post fan fiction, fan art, comments, jokes, stories, and strategies. Anyone is welcome, whether they're lovers or haters. To start things off, I'm posting a piece of fan art that I designed. I'm not so good with photoshop, but I learn quickly, and it's not quite done. Eventually, I hope to turn it into a t-shirt. I'll see you on the fields...hopefully you won't take Fiddlesticks while I'm not paying attention!

-Jaykoboy, the Dragon's Hero-

Valiant Vyse

10-02-2011

I'm working on a fanfic right now for Fiddlesticks' Judgment. It's going to be a three-parter, and right now I'm only done with the first :P

Jaykoboy

10-04-2011

That's awesome. I wish more people were die-hards like you. *Glares at public expectantly*

RyuuMasken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
That's awesome. I wish more people were die-hards like you. *Glares at public expectantly*
I am the best Annie fan

and I am the best Riven fan

so there

Jaykoboy

10-05-2011

I was talking about die-hards for Fiddlesticks. Everyone is a die-hard for someone. I, for example, am a die-hard for Fiddlesticks, Master Yi, Tiesto, Daft Punk, and Ellie Goulding. You may be an Annie/Riven fan, but you are not a Fiddlesticks fan...or are you?

Anyways, CYOTF, Ryuu.

xXscoobyXD

10-07-2011

I feel like Riot won't do a judgement for Fiddlesticks anytime soon cause he doesn't really have anything to judge. They just summon him out of that room to fight, he's kind of like Nocturne and Brand. They basically fight because the league keeps them as prisoners pretty much.

RyuuMasken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
I was talking about die-hards for Fiddlesticks. Everyone is a die-hard for someone. I, for example, am a die-hard for Fiddlesticks, Master Yi, Tiesto, Daft Punk, and Ellie Goulding. You may be an Annie/Riven fan, but you are not a Fiddlesticks fan...or are you?

Anyways, CYOTF, Ryuu.
I wouldn't call myself a huge die-hard fan, but I am certainly fond of Fiddle.

...especially surprise fiddlesticks. that skin needs to come out SO BAD

Jaykoboy

11-12-2011

Yawn. Bumping this ancient thread up to the top.