Gold badge is embarrasing.

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infinite azure

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarTornPanda View Post
Just shut the **** up. If you farmed your easy-mode badge in 3v3 or barely broke 1520 and sat on your rating then please just shut the **** up.

I seriously hate gold badge players more than unranked because your egos are way too big and you guys suck so damn bad. Just stop. No one is impressed. What happens half way through season 1 and you bads sink back to 1200 rating? You think that badge means anything? Give me a break. I'm really disappointed that Riot made the cutoff 1520 because you guys seriously don't deserve it.

TL;DR Your lack of respect and ridiculous gloating makes your badge worthless. No one gives a **** about your badge already and it has been less than 24 hours.
3v3 is actually harder at 1500 than SR imo.... cause most of the players there were 1700+ solo queue...

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

Its funny because OP is 1600 Max Elo and otherwise wouldn't have the badge if riot didn't lower the standards.

WarTornPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
3v3 is actually harder at 1500 than SR imo.... cause most of the players there were 1700+ solo queue...
More 3v3 gold.

ItzWarty

09-16-2011

The badges cover extremely wide gaps. 1520->1900? That's a HUGE gap in skill level...

Terrornoid

09-16-2011

Wait. OP is gold. Wat.

infinite azure

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarTornPanda View Post
More 3v3 gold.
I was arranged team 5v5 gold too. And really close in solo queue...

Think I ended at 1000th in the leaderboards on arranged 5s

Wong Fey Hong

09-16-2011

Get plat. badge
Log on LoL forums
???????

WarTornPanda

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeoz View Post
Its funny because OP is 1600 Max Elo and otherwise wouldn't have the badge if riot didn't lower the standards.
1686 and you're right. I don't think I deserved it. Near 1700 play is leaps and bounds ahead of 1520. Sorry.

Reaper

09-16-2011

Its like getting duelist in arenas. Rly sux

sdjaks

09-16-2011

people will whine about everything, even about themselves.

1234567 ... 11