Gold badge is embarrasing.

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThorogargMalag

09-16-2011

i was 1100 before reset. umad

WarTornPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleoste View Post
Lol. Just saying, but you obviously give a **** because you're blowing up like a big ass *****. Epeens are epeens for a reason. It lets people with low self esteem have a place where they can feel good about themselves.

Or they're just competitive. Either way, posting a thread of you raging is counter productive and makes you look like a ****.
What? I'm just upset that my badge is worthless because of bads. How is my post counter-productive? It's a done deal. The badge is ruined.

RiotWarty

09-16-2011

I mostly mind because in the end, people WILL consider the badges to be indicators of status and correctness, such as how reds, greens, yellows, and oranges, always have higher upvote counts, even if they don't contribute to the conversation.

Also, a ton of people at 1520 don't deserve their elo. You don't realize how many people had a friend log onto their account to raise them up...

Announcing the awards was fine. It's just that the community isn't exactly perfect (hint hint: pcmag caitlyn codes?)... Giving people titles pretty much always results in some sort of drama >_<

Fisherman Fizz

09-16-2011

It's funny because you have a gold badge and you're basically describing yourself in this topic.

Shaella

09-16-2011

I think my name should be pink

dreamenddischarger

09-16-2011

i was plat and lost it

3v3 plat IS a joke though

FailIncorporated

09-16-2011

Can I get a boo hoo?

Roastbeefandrice

09-16-2011

i actually got gold through solo q... if it so easy to get gold in 3s then why did only 0.3% of LoL get gold?

Cupiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

I don't mind being bronze badged :] I have a little banner in my profile saying "You escaped elo hell" and that's enough.

OberonDark

09-16-2011

1850 thanks.

123456 ... 11